Peter MacNicol Joins 'CSI: Cyber' as Series Regular
"CSI: Cyber" adds another series regular. Peter MacNicol will play Assistant Director Stavros Sifter, a career FBI insider and supervisor of Special Agent Avery Ryan (Patricia Arquette) for the Cyber Crime Division in Washington, D.C.
Sifter quickly rose up the ranks and positioned himself in a job where he is the clearing house between FBI Cyber and all other branches of government. The character is described as a shrewd and savvy networker; a charmer with a hint of malice.
The procedural series is scheduled to debut midseason on CBS. Inspired by producer Mary Aiken's previous work as a cyber-psychologist, the "CSI" spin-off also stars Charley Koontz as another main character, FBI Tech Specialist Daniel Grummitz.
MacNicol, 60, is known for his roles as eccentric lawyer John Cage on FOX's dramedy series "Ally McBeal" and as physicist Dr. Larry Fleinhardt on CBS's crime drama series "NUMB3RS".
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?
- Report: Taylor Swift Is Pursuing Prince Harry After Tom Hiddleston Split
- Margot Robbie in 'Saturday Night Live' Promo: I'm a Felon
- Watch James Corden and Backstreet Boys' Synchronized Dance for 'Everybody (Backstreet's Back)'
- Gal Gadot Flaunts Sexy Body in Skimpy Lingerie in 'Keeping Up with the Joneses' Clip
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge