Peter MacNicol Joins 'CSI: Cyber' as Series Regular
"CSI: Cyber" adds another series regular. Peter MacNicol will play Assistant Director Stavros Sifter, a career FBI insider and supervisor of Special Agent Avery Ryan (Patricia Arquette) for the Cyber Crime Division in Washington, D.C.
Sifter quickly rose up the ranks and positioned himself in a job where he is the clearing house between FBI Cyber and all other branches of government. The character is described as a shrewd and savvy networker; a charmer with a hint of malice.
The procedural series is scheduled to debut midseason on CBS. Inspired by producer Mary Aiken's previous work as a cyber-psychologist, the "CSI" spin-off also stars Charley Koontz as another main character, FBI Tech Specialist Daniel Grummitz.
MacNicol, 60, is known for his roles as eccentric lawyer John Cage on FOX's dramedy series "Ally McBeal" and as physicist Dr. Larry Fleinhardt on CBS's crime drama series "NUMB3RS".
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal