Peter MacNicol Joins 'CSI: Cyber' as Series Regular
"CSI: Cyber" adds another series regular. Peter MacNicol will play Assistant Director Stavros Sifter, a career FBI insider and supervisor of Special Agent Avery Ryan (Patricia Arquette) for the Cyber Crime Division in Washington, D.C.
Sifter quickly rose up the ranks and positioned himself in a job where he is the clearing house between FBI Cyber and all other branches of government. The character is described as a shrewd and savvy networker; a charmer with a hint of malice.
The procedural series is scheduled to debut midseason on CBS. Inspired by producer Mary Aiken's previous work as a cyber-psychologist, the "CSI" spin-off also stars Charley Koontz as another main character, FBI Tech Specialist Daniel Grummitz.
MacNicol, 60, is known for his roles as eccentric lawyer John Cage on FOX's dramedy series "Ally McBeal" and as physicist Dr. Larry Fleinhardt on CBS's crime drama series "NUMB3RS".
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'