Tara Reid Launches New 'Shark' Perfume
Tara Reid is launching a new perfume inspired by her popular shark drama whose second installment "Sharknado 2: The Second One" premiered on Syfy on July 30. Aptly named "Shark by Tara", the fragrance is described as "a light and refreshing perfume perfect for day-to-day wear" on her website.
The fragrance, which is kept in a classic square vial, "incorporates a plethora of 'lavender' colored flowers, which is Tara's favorite color." It comes in three different levels of "nodes," the website continues. "Our top-level node is clad with iced mint, violet and lemon, while our middle node is complete with jasmine, tuberose and muguet. The last dry node is cool blue rose, amber and musk," it reads.
"We hope you all have as much fun wearing it as we did making it," Reid wrote on the site. The perfume is available for $24.95.
Reid also promoted the new scent on her social media accounts. "One sniff and you will never want to wear another perfume," she tweeted on Friday, August 1, adding a photo of the product.
Reid is not the only celebrity who is selling a new perfume. Drew Barrymore is going to launch three fragrances, called Cherished, Radiant and Sultry, for her Flower cosmetics line. According to WWD, the three perfumes will be available at Walmart stores in the U.S. in October.
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account
- Madonna, Usher and More Stars Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: More Fights and Departures
- Britney and Beyonce Under Fire for Their VMAs Performances. Plus Get Details on Their Backstage Feud
- Taylor Swift Dismissed From Jury Duty due to Her Ongoing Sexual Abuse Case
- Production on 'The Maze Runner: The Death Cure' to Resume in February 2017
- Blake Lively Hosts Private Baby Shower With Taylor Swift