Tara Reid Launches New 'Shark' Perfume
Tara Reid is launching a new perfume inspired by her popular shark drama whose second installment "Sharknado 2: The Second One" premiered on Syfy on July 30. Aptly named "Shark by Tara", the fragrance is described as "a light and refreshing perfume perfect for day-to-day wear" on her website.
The fragrance, which is kept in a classic square vial, "incorporates a plethora of 'lavender' colored flowers, which is Tara's favorite color." It comes in three different levels of "nodes," the website continues. "Our top-level node is clad with iced mint, violet and lemon, while our middle node is complete with jasmine, tuberose and muguet. The last dry node is cool blue rose, amber and musk," it reads.
"We hope you all have as much fun wearing it as we did making it," Reid wrote on the site. The perfume is available for $24.95.
Reid also promoted the new scent on her social media accounts. "One sniff and you will never want to wear another perfume," she tweeted on Friday, August 1, adding a photo of the product.
Reid is not the only celebrity who is selling a new perfume. Drew Barrymore is going to launch three fragrances, called Cherished, Radiant and Sultry, for her Flower cosmetics line. According to WWD, the three perfumes will be available at Walmart stores in the U.S. in October.
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz