Tara Reid Launches New 'Shark' Perfume
Tara Reid is launching a new perfume inspired by her popular shark drama whose second installment "Sharknado 2: The Second One" premiered on Syfy on July 30. Aptly named "Shark by Tara", the fragrance is described as "a light and refreshing perfume perfect for day-to-day wear" on her website.
The fragrance, which is kept in a classic square vial, "incorporates a plethora of 'lavender' colored flowers, which is Tara's favorite color." It comes in three different levels of "nodes," the website continues. "Our top-level node is clad with iced mint, violet and lemon, while our middle node is complete with jasmine, tuberose and muguet. The last dry node is cool blue rose, amber and musk," it reads.
"We hope you all have as much fun wearing it as we did making it," Reid wrote on the site. The perfume is available for $24.95.
Reid also promoted the new scent on her social media accounts. "One sniff and you will never want to wear another perfume," she tweeted on Friday, August 1, adding a photo of the product.
Reid is not the only celebrity who is selling a new perfume. Drew Barrymore is going to launch three fragrances, called Cherished, Radiant and Sultry, for her Flower cosmetics line. According to WWD, the three perfumes will be available at Walmart stores in the U.S. in October.
More Tara Reid News
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure
- Lionsgate Is Planning to Make Seven More 'Power Rangers' Movies
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Go Bowling Together
- Troy Ave's Arrested After Video of Him Firing Gun at T.I.'s Concert Surfaces
- Gucci Mane Records New Mixtape Just Hours After Released From Prison
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra