Tara Reid Launches New 'Shark' Perfume
Tara Reid is launching a new perfume inspired by her popular shark drama whose second installment "Sharknado 2: The Second One" premiered on Syfy on July 30. Aptly named "Shark by Tara", the fragrance is described as "a light and refreshing perfume perfect for day-to-day wear" on her website.
The fragrance, which is kept in a classic square vial, "incorporates a plethora of 'lavender' colored flowers, which is Tara's favorite color." It comes in three different levels of "nodes," the website continues. "Our top-level node is clad with iced mint, violet and lemon, while our middle node is complete with jasmine, tuberose and muguet. The last dry node is cool blue rose, amber and musk," it reads.
"We hope you all have as much fun wearing it as we did making it," Reid wrote on the site. The perfume is available for $24.95.
Reid also promoted the new scent on her social media accounts. "One sniff and you will never want to wear another perfume," she tweeted on Friday, August 1, adding a photo of the product.
Reid is not the only celebrity who is selling a new perfume. Drew Barrymore is going to launch three fragrances, called Cherished, Radiant and Sultry, for her Flower cosmetics line. According to WWD, the three perfumes will be available at Walmart stores in the U.S. in October.
More Tara Reid News
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik