Christina Aguilera Flaunts Baby Bump in Nude Photo Shoot
Christina Aguilera stripped down and went completely naked while posing for the August issue of V Magazine. The pregnant singer showed off her curves and baby bump in a series of sexy photos.
In a stunning black and white picture, the 33-year-old celebrity bares her nude body and growing belly. She holds her right breast with one hand and arches her back. She lifts up her face and closes her eyes in a seductive manner.
Christina called photographer Brian Bowen Smith on purpose to capture the blissful moments before she gives birth. She felt especially inspired by her pregnancy. The entertainer talked to the magazine about being comfortable with her body in all stages of life. She said, "As a woman, I'm proud to embrace my body through all stages of life, staying fearless and confident in surrendering to the unknowns the future has in store."
Another photo shows Christina standing in a sheer white dress while holding her hair up in a sultry pose with her eyes closed. Her breasts are clearly visible behind the sheer material as her hand cradles her baby bump in the right position to cover her private part.
In another photo, Christina is seen laying on her back in the same see-through white dress while shirtless fiance Matt Rutler is crawling on top of her to plant a kiss.
Christina is expecting her second child which is her first with Matt. The mentor of "The Voice" is already a mom to 6-year-old son Max with her former husband Jordan Bratman. While pregnant with Max, the singer also flaunted her baby bump in a nearly naked shoot for January 2008 issue of Mary Claire magazine.
The songstress, who is also working on a new album, will return to "The Voice" after delivering her second bundle of joy.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!