Jennifer Lawrence Splits From Nicholas Hoult
Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult reportedly have called it quits. The actors, who are also co-stars in "X-Men: Days of Future Past" briefly split last year and now multiple media report that the pair have split for the second time.
Heavy workload reportedly contributed to Lawrence and the British actor's 2013 split and it apparently is still the reason of their recent break up. "They just weren't together a lot, her life is a whirlwind. They have gotten back together before, it just got to be too hard for now," a source told Us Weekly.
Earlier this year, the Oscar-winning actress talked about her relationship with Hoult in an interview with Marie Claire for its June issue, sharing how she and her boyfriend juggled work and personal life. "When we're busy, we agree to mutually ignore each other. Not completely, but neither of us gets mad when the other doesn't text back or call. Life's super busy," she said. "Obviously you know what they're doing, and you trust them."
Lawrence and Hoult were last photographed together in May. The 24-year-old actor, meanwhile, was most recently seen having a meal with Kristen Stewart. The two, who will play lovers in "Equals", were seen by a fan at Tsukiji Market, Tokyo on Thursday morning, July 31. "Had the best sushi breky this morning at Daiwa in Tsukiji Fish Market w/ famous peeps. #kristenstewart #nicholashoult (sic)," the fan captioned a photo of the stars.
More Jennifer Lawrence News
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI