Orlando Bloom on Justin Bieber Fight: Everyone Says I'm Their Hero
Orlando Bloom has become everyone's hero following an alleged brawl with Justin Bieber during their Spanish holiday a few days ago. As reported by Mirror, the Legolas depicter in "The Lord of The Rings" trilogy and "The Hobbit" movies has commented on the confrontation, saying, "Everyone keeps telling me I'm their hero."
According to the British media, Bloom made the remarks as he met up with Leonardo DiCaprio. Bloom reportedly went to the "Titanic" star, screaming delightedly, "Aaaaaah! Maaaaate!" and planted some kisses. During the outing in Lio Ibiza, Bloom and DiCaprio reportedly were also joined by some women, but the two stars seemed to have been engrossed in their conversation.
An eyewitness named Anastasia Skolkova previously described the headline-grabbing fight at Cipriani, saying that the 20-year-old pop star said something to "The Wolf of Wall Street" actor. Then, "Bieber got angry. Orlando got very, very angry." As Bieber walked away, Bloom "jumped over a sofa" and approached him.
"Both tried to throw punches - but it was Bieber that provoked him. He said maybe two or three words to DiCaprio, then Orlando came in, maybe to defend what happened before with Miranda, and then he was angry. I couldn't hear exactly what was said," Skolkova claimed, adding that security guards escorted Bieber out of the establishment.
The incident, however, did not dampen Bloom's mood. Two days after the fight, the actor was seen wearing a white T-shirt and red pants as he hung out with some friends. A video from the relaxing session, obtained by TMZ, shows the 37-year-old actor excitedly dancing to Pharrell Williams' "Happy".
More Orlando Bloom News
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?