Chris Messina Cheats on Dianna Agron in Sam Smith's 'I'm Not the Only One' Video
Sam Smith has debuted the music video for his track "I'm Not the Only One". Directed by Luke Monaghan, the cinematic visuals features "Glee" actress Dianna Agron and "The Mindy Project" star Chris Messina portraying an unhappily married couple.
Their relationship looks perfect on the outside. She prepares breakfast and gives him a kiss before he leaves to secretly meet another woman in a bar. While the cheating husband engages in a steamy affair, Agron's character breaks down in tears and eventually sets his clothing on fire.
The video ends with the husband coming home and greeting his wife with a kiss. She smiles and acts like everything's still fine.
"I'm Not the Only One" appears in Smith's critically-acclaimed debut album "In the Lonely Hour". The LP, which has also spawned hit single "Stay With Me", reached No. 1 on charts in his home country of the U.K. and in the U.S.
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'