Karrueche Tran Reportedly Changes Her Number After Breaking Up With Chris Brown
Chris Brown and his girlfriend Karrueche Tran reportedly have called it quits. According to a new report by TMZ, the pair who have been dating on-and-off apparently split after Tran got angry because the R&B singer seemingly still had hopes for Rihanna. Sources told the site that Tran was furious when learning that Brown liked two photos of him posing with his ex on Instagram.
The report further suggested that more issues contributed to the couple's break-up. According to the sources, Tran thinks that Brown "acts immature, like a child" and that he spends too much time partying instead of making music. Tran reportedly changed her phone number shortly after the split.
On July 30, Brown sent out a cryptic message on Twitter which apparently is about his girl drama. He wrote, "Everything is mental. These hoes ain't loyal but my fans damn sure are!"
Brown has been spending his time having fun in St. Tropez. On Thursday afternoon, the "Loyal" singer was seen goofing around with a friend on a yacht. Sporting a gray top, matching pants and a bandana, the 25-year-old star showed off some dance moves. He later shared the clips on Instagram.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed