Karrueche Tran Reportedly Changes Her Number After Breaking Up With Chris Brown
Chris Brown and his girlfriend Karrueche Tran reportedly have called it quits. According to a new report by TMZ, the pair who have been dating on-and-off apparently split after Tran got angry because the R&B singer seemingly still had hopes for Rihanna. Sources told the site that Tran was furious when learning that Brown liked two photos of him posing with his ex on Instagram.
The report further suggested that more issues contributed to the couple's break-up. According to the sources, Tran thinks that Brown "acts immature, like a child" and that he spends too much time partying instead of making music. Tran reportedly changed her phone number shortly after the split.
On July 30, Brown sent out a cryptic message on Twitter which apparently is about his girl drama. He wrote, "Everything is mental. These hoes ain't loyal but my fans damn sure are!"
Brown has been spending his time having fun in St. Tropez. On Thursday afternoon, the "Loyal" singer was seen goofing around with a friend on a yacht. Sporting a gray top, matching pants and a bandana, the 25-year-old star showed off some dance moves. He later shared the clips on Instagram.
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Trying to Steal Kanye West From Kim Kardashian
- 'The Lego Batman Movie' Tops Box Office Again, 'The Great Wall' Humbly Sits on No. 3
- Drake Claps Back at Kanye West's Bizarre Onstage Rant, Addresses Meek Mill Beef
- Tom Brady Is Obsessed With David Beckham
- Angelina Jolie Finally Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Split: We Will Always Be a Family
- Kristen Wiig Is Dancing in New 'The Last Man on Earth' Midseason Premiere Promo
- 'Billions' Bosses on Introducing TV's First Gender Non-Binary Character: It's Really Worth Doing
- Pregnant Beyonce Is Keeping Kim Kardashian Away From Her