Pregnant Kelly Rowland Accidentally Reveals Baby's Sex
Kelly Rowland accidentally mentioned the sex of her baby-to-be during an interview with FOX411. The singer, who's expecting her first child with her husband and manager Tim Witherspoon, spilled the beans while promoting Caress, the skin-care line for which she's a spokeswoman.
"We're very excited," the 33-year-old singer said, "so far, everything has been good. I just feel like the baby is already [spoiled] rotten- like literally, my Caress family has gotten him all of his little bathing stuff, his toys. It's just so cool."
Realizing that she had mentioned a very specific pronoun, Kelly sighed heavily and laughed, "It, it's... aw, f**k it! It's a boy. It's a boy!"
Kelly then told her publicist to place an emergency call to her husband. She asked, "Can you please tell him that I spilled the beans?" She caressed her baby bump and said, "I'm sorry, baby. But yes, it's very exciting."
Kelly also revealed that her baby might have a talent for music since he responded with movement each time they played him music. "When you play music, period," she explained, "but really to hip-hop right now!"
However, the expecting singer doesn't plan on molding him into a future hip-hop crooner. She said, "I'm not going to put any expectation on him. He's his own human being. I'm just happy to be a part of the process."
Kelly first hinted at the sex of her baby-to-be last month when she announced that she was expecting. She posted an Instagram picture of a pair of baby Jordan sneakers next to a larger pair. She captioned the picture with, "I'll be stuntin like my daddy."
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'