Pregnant Kelly Rowland Accidentally Reveals Baby's Sex
Kelly Rowland accidentally mentioned the sex of her baby-to-be during an interview with FOX411. The singer, who's expecting her first child with her husband and manager Tim Witherspoon, spilled the beans while promoting Caress, the skin-care line for which she's a spokeswoman.
"We're very excited," the 33-year-old singer said, "so far, everything has been good. I just feel like the baby is already [spoiled] rotten- like literally, my Caress family has gotten him all of his little bathing stuff, his toys. It's just so cool."
Realizing that she had mentioned a very specific pronoun, Kelly sighed heavily and laughed, "It, it's... aw, f**k it! It's a boy. It's a boy!"
Kelly then told her publicist to place an emergency call to her husband. She asked, "Can you please tell him that I spilled the beans?" She caressed her baby bump and said, "I'm sorry, baby. But yes, it's very exciting."
Kelly also revealed that her baby might have a talent for music since he responded with movement each time they played him music. "When you play music, period," she explained, "but really to hip-hop right now!"
However, the expecting singer doesn't plan on molding him into a future hip-hop crooner. She said, "I'm not going to put any expectation on him. He's his own human being. I'm just happy to be a part of the process."
Kelly first hinted at the sex of her baby-to-be last month when she announced that she was expecting. She posted an Instagram picture of a pair of baby Jordan sneakers next to a larger pair. She captioned the picture with, "I'll be stuntin like my daddy."
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child