Jessie J Performs Acoustic Version of 'Bang Bang', Teases the Single's Music Video
Jessie J gave the first live performance of her new single "Bang Bang" when she visited Z100's "The Elvis Duran Show" earlier this week. Joined by a guitarist, the British beauty showcased her beautiful vocals as she delivered an acoustic rendition of the upbeat track.
"Bang Bang", produced by Max Martin, Savan Kotecha and Ilya, has topped the iTunes charts in some countries including the U.S. The song features appearances from singer Ariana Grande and raptress Nicki Minaj.
In a new interview with KISS FM U.K., Jessie revealed that she got emotional when she first listened to Minaj's verses. "They sent me her verse and I cried out of tears of joy. I was like, 'It's sooo good,' " she said.
"Bang Bang" serves as the first single off Jessie's upcoming album that's scheduled to be released later this year. It's also set to appear in the deluxe edition of Grande's "My Everything" LP which comes out in late August.
A music video for the hit was shot in Los Angeles on Wednesday and Thursday with Hannah Lux Davis directing it. Minaj took a selfie with her collaborators on the filming set and later shared it on Instagram. "Jessie J is a stunning class act. And Ariana is a cute liddle lady bug," she captioned it. There's still no word on when the visuals will arrive.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story