Jessie J Performs Acoustic Version of 'Bang Bang', Teases the Single's Music Video
Jessie J gave the first live performance of her new single "Bang Bang" when she visited Z100's "The Elvis Duran Show" earlier this week. Joined by a guitarist, the British beauty showcased her beautiful vocals as she delivered an acoustic rendition of the upbeat track.
"Bang Bang", produced by Max Martin, Savan Kotecha and Ilya, has topped the iTunes charts in some countries including the U.S. The song features appearances from singer Ariana Grande and raptress Nicki Minaj.
In a new interview with KISS FM U.K., Jessie revealed that she got emotional when she first listened to Minaj's verses. "They sent me her verse and I cried out of tears of joy. I was like, 'It's sooo good,' " she said.
"Bang Bang" serves as the first single off Jessie's upcoming album that's scheduled to be released later this year. It's also set to appear in the deluxe edition of Grande's "My Everything" LP which comes out in late August.
A music video for the hit was shot in Los Angeles on Wednesday and Thursday with Hannah Lux Davis directing it. Minaj took a selfie with her collaborators on the filming set and later shared it on Instagram. "Jessie J is a stunning class act. And Ariana is a cute liddle lady bug," she captioned it. There's still no word on when the visuals will arrive.
More Jessie J News
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber