Adrienne Bailon Reacts to Kim Kardashian's Tweet About Rob Kardashian
Adrienne Bailon has made another statement addressing her recent comment about her former boyfriend Rob Kardashian and his family. On Friday, July 31, the member of The Cheetah Girls took to Instagram to defend her original statement saying that being associated with the Kardashians hurt her career.
"Fame and career are two different things. I've always had a career. I have been working hard since I was 15 years old. Being someone's 'girlfriend' was never what I wanted to be famous for," she wrote. Seemingly directing the post to Kim Kardashian, she added, "What makes you 'famous' isn't always what you want to be 'labeled' as, or known for. If anyone should understand that... It should be you."
"I also stated in the article that none of this would have stopped me from being in love and being in that relationship. I just would have gone about it differently. You can love someone just as much in private. We all learn from our first loves," the 30-year-old singer continued.
Bailon, who dated the sock designer between 2007 and 2009, previously talked about Rob's infidelity and being associated to the family in an interview with Latina magazine. Supporting her brother, Kanye West's wife then tweeted, "Funny how she says being with a Kardashian hurt her career yet the only reason she has this article is bc she is talking about a Kardashian."
Rob also responded to Bailon's remarks. He retweeted a Twitter post written by Khloe Kardashian which read, "FDB," or "f**k dat b***h."
More Adrienne Bailon News
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016