Adrienne Bailon Reacts to Kim Kardashian's Tweet About Rob Kardashian
Adrienne Bailon has made another statement addressing her recent comment about her former boyfriend Rob Kardashian and his family. On Friday, July 31, the member of The Cheetah Girls took to Instagram to defend her original statement saying that being associated with the Kardashians hurt her career.
"Fame and career are two different things. I've always had a career. I have been working hard since I was 15 years old. Being someone's 'girlfriend' was never what I wanted to be famous for," she wrote. Seemingly directing the post to Kim Kardashian, she added, "What makes you 'famous' isn't always what you want to be 'labeled' as, or known for. If anyone should understand that... It should be you."
"I also stated in the article that none of this would have stopped me from being in love and being in that relationship. I just would have gone about it differently. You can love someone just as much in private. We all learn from our first loves," the 30-year-old singer continued.
Bailon, who dated the sock designer between 2007 and 2009, previously talked about Rob's infidelity and being associated to the family in an interview with Latina magazine. Supporting her brother, Kanye West's wife then tweeted, "Funny how she says being with a Kardashian hurt her career yet the only reason she has this article is bc she is talking about a Kardashian."
Rob also responded to Bailon's remarks. He retweeted a Twitter post written by Khloe Kardashian which read, "FDB," or "f**k dat b***h."
More Adrienne Bailon News
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say