Orlando Bloom and Erica Packer Seen Hugging After Ibiza Fight
Orlando Bloom was caught on camera hanging out with Erica Packer in Spain following his alleged fight with Justin Bieber. In some photos obtained by Daily Mail, a shirtless Bloom was seen being hugged by Packer, who happens to be the ex-wife of Miranda Kerr's alleged boyfriend James Packer, when they were on a yacht. The pair appeared to have been enjoying their time with two other friends during the Thursday, July 31 outing.
According to the site, the group then took a smaller boat to go to the island of Formentera. Bloom appeared to be in a good mood when he strolled on the beach, wearing a white shirt and red pants. Packer, meanwhile, sported a lace dress over her swimsuit.
Just two days before the outing, Bloom reportedly hit Bieber during an alleged fight at an Ibiza restaurant Cipriani. Lindsay Lohan, P. Diddy and Leonardo DiCaprio reportedly were present when the alleged feud took place.
An eyewitness named Anastasia Skolkova, who sat not far from DiCaprio and Bloom's table, shared her account on the incident to U.K.'s Mirror, saying that back then the "Titanic" actor "flicked" Bieber away. "People were quiet, just having their dinners. Leonardo DiCaprio was sitting with Orlando at their table. It was a big table, they had a lot of friends," she said.
"Everything was quiet and then suddenly, people had cameras out. Then it was like dinner with a show. Bieber said something to DiCaprio - I don't know exactly what, because it was seven or eight meters away. Leo brushed his hands at him, like, I don't care what you say. Yeah, he flicked him away," Skolkova continued.
The atmosphere then got very tense. "Bieber got angry. Orlando got very, very angry," she recalled. "When Bieber walked maybe 10 meters away, Orlando maybe had half a minute to think about what he was going to do. He got up and started running. Then he jumped over the sofa."
More Orlando Bloom News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed