Nick Jonas Enters MMA Fighting World in 'Kingdom' Trailer
Nick Jonas shows off his gun in a trailer for DirecTV's drama "Kingdom" set in an MMA fighting world. The sneak peek features plenty of shirtless scenes where the youngest Jonas Brothers member is training in gym and getting into the ring for a fight.
The former Disney star plays one of the sons of an MMA legend who steps down from the game and now focuses on training his two boys. Frank Grillo ("Captain America: The Winter Soldier") plays the father, and Jonathan Tucker ("Parenthood") plays the other son.
Besides focusing on the drama inside the family, it also gives a sneak peek at a troubled fighter ("Friday Night Lights" alum Matt Lauria) who is dealing with life after prison. Kiele Sanchez ("The Glades") and Joanna Going ("House of Cards") round up the cast.
The TV movie will premiere on October 8.
More Kingdom News
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna