Nick Jonas Enters MMA Fighting World in 'Kingdom' Trailer
Nick Jonas shows off his gun in a trailer for DirecTV's drama "Kingdom" set in an MMA fighting world. The sneak peek features plenty of shirtless scenes where the youngest Jonas Brothers member is training in gym and getting into the ring for a fight.
The former Disney star plays one of the sons of an MMA legend who steps down from the game and now focuses on training his two boys. Frank Grillo ("Captain America: The Winter Soldier") plays the father, and Jonathan Tucker ("Parenthood") plays the other son.
Besides focusing on the drama inside the family, it also gives a sneak peek at a troubled fighter ("Friday Night Lights" alum Matt Lauria) who is dealing with life after prison. Kiele Sanchez ("The Glades") and Joanna Going ("House of Cards") round up the cast.
The TV movie will premiere on October 8.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart