Nick Jonas Enters MMA Fighting World in 'Kingdom' Trailer
Nick Jonas shows off his gun in a trailer for DirecTV's drama "Kingdom" set in an MMA fighting world. The sneak peek features plenty of shirtless scenes where the youngest Jonas Brothers member is training in gym and getting into the ring for a fight.
The former Disney star plays one of the sons of an MMA legend who steps down from the game and now focuses on training his two boys. Frank Grillo ("Captain America: The Winter Soldier") plays the father, and Jonathan Tucker ("Parenthood") plays the other son.
Besides focusing on the drama inside the family, it also gives a sneak peek at a troubled fighter ("Friday Night Lights" alum Matt Lauria) who is dealing with life after prison. Kiele Sanchez ("The Glades") and Joanna Going ("House of Cards") round up the cast.
The TV movie will premiere on October 8.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake