Nick Jonas Enters MMA Fighting World in 'Kingdom' Trailer
Nick Jonas shows off his gun in a trailer for DirecTV's drama "Kingdom" set in an MMA fighting world. The sneak peek features plenty of shirtless scenes where the youngest Jonas Brothers member is training in gym and getting into the ring for a fight.
The former Disney star plays one of the sons of an MMA legend who steps down from the game and now focuses on training his two boys. Frank Grillo ("Captain America: The Winter Soldier") plays the father, and Jonathan Tucker ("Parenthood") plays the other son.
Besides focusing on the drama inside the family, it also gives a sneak peek at a troubled fighter ("Friday Night Lights" alum Matt Lauria) who is dealing with life after prison. Kiele Sanchez ("The Glades") and Joanna Going ("House of Cards") round up the cast.
The TV movie will premiere on October 8.
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip
- Katie Holmes Looks Gloomy Amid Rumor She Gets 'Dumped' by Jamie Foxx
- New 'Game of Thrones' Set Video Captures the Monumental Meeting
- Jay-Z to Host Clinton Concert Aimed at Young Black Voters in Ohio
- Here's the First Look at Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock on 'Ocean's Eight' Set
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years