Nick Jonas Enters MMA Fighting World in 'Kingdom' Trailer
Nick Jonas shows off his gun in a trailer for DirecTV's drama "Kingdom" set in an MMA fighting world. The sneak peek features plenty of shirtless scenes where the youngest Jonas Brothers member is training in gym and getting into the ring for a fight.
The former Disney star plays one of the sons of an MMA legend who steps down from the game and now focuses on training his two boys. Frank Grillo ("Captain America: The Winter Soldier") plays the father, and Jonathan Tucker ("Parenthood") plays the other son.
Besides focusing on the drama inside the family, it also gives a sneak peek at a troubled fighter ("Friday Night Lights" alum Matt Lauria) who is dealing with life after prison. Kiele Sanchez ("The Glades") and Joanna Going ("House of Cards") round up the cast.
The TV movie will premiere on October 8.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story