Alicia Keys Announces Second Pregnancy on 4th Wedding Anniversary
Alicia Keys has a bun in the oven. The Grammy Awards-winning artist made the big announcement on early Thursday, July 31 as she's celebrating her fourth wedding anniversary with husband Swizz Beatz.
"Happy Anniversary to the love of my life @therealswizzz !!" she wrote on Instagram. "And to make it even sweeter we've been blessed with another angel on the way!! You make me happier than I have ever known! Here's to many many more years of the best parts of life!" She also posted a picture of her wearing a Greek goddess-like dress as she and Swizz cradle her growing belly.
Swizz posted a similar picture on his own Instagram, but his photo shows him kissing Alicia's arm. "Love is life & life is love and we're so excited for another GIFT from up above Happy Anniversary my Goddess 4 years of greatness & cheers to 100 plus more inshallah @aliciakeys," he wrote in the caption.
Alicia and Swizz, who tied the knot in 2010, are already parents to 3-year-old Egypt Daoud Ibarr Dean. The "If I Ain't Got You" hitmaker said in November last year about whether her son wanted a sibling, "I bet he does. Not right now, but never say never!"
Also sharing happy news recently was Ashley Williams, who played Ted's former girlfriend Victoria on "How I Met Your Mother". The actress and her producer husband Neal Dodson are expecting their first child.
"After years of waiting for the perfect moment to have a child, we decided to go with this moment instead. And we couldn't be more thrilled," she told PEOPLE. She is due to give birth in October.
Swizz Beatz Announces Alicia Keys' Second Pregnancy:
Ashley Williams Shows Off Baby Bump:
More Alicia Keys News
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship