Fox News Anchor Bob Beckel Calls Andi Dorfman a 'Slut' for Sleeping With Two Guys
Andi Dorfman was labeled a "slut" by Fox News anchor Bob Beckel. On a Tuesday, July 29 episode of "The Five", the political pundit slammed "The Bachelorette" star for sleeping with two guys on the dating show.
"She's a slut!" 65-year-old Beckel declared. "I'm not kidding you. She sleeps with someone else, and then doesn't tell the guy about it. This is what America's come to, this crap." But his fellow co-host Andrea Tantaros disagreed, responding to Beckel's bold statement, "Are you kidding me right now? Excuse me, Bob! You probably sleep with a different woman every night."
"I'm not on some Bachelor, Bachelorette," Beckel defended himself. Tantaros replied, "Those in glass boudoirs, Beckel, those in glass boudoirs!" Beckel later apologized for his choice of word, saying, "I want to apologize for a word I used in that Bachelorette segment. I'm sorry. It was about that woman that slept with two guys," adding, "Maybe it was more than two, I don't know."
Nick shocked Andi and viewers when he publicly said that he and Andi had sex during the Fantasy Suite date. "If you weren't in love with me, I'm just not sure why, like, why you made love with me," he asked Andi on "The Bachelorette: After the Final Rose" special, noting that what they did was "fiance-type stuff" for him. Andi, who is now engaged to winner Josh Murray, said the question was "below the belt."
Commenting on this, "The Five" co-host Greg Gutfeld said, "You're on a reality show where you're making out with guys every day. And now all the sudden he says something honest and you go, 'Oh, wow, you just stepped over.' Nothing is private when you do a reality show."
Nick himself regretted outing sex with Andi, saying, "I definitely wish I had that opportunity to have that conversation with her in private. I did not go into last night expecting to ask her that. I was just so caught off guard by her demeanor."
"It wasn't so much about the sex but the level of intimacy that night and, given the situation at the time, I made it very clear where I was in my feelings for her and what something like that meant to me," he explained. "I was just so caught off guard that it sort of just came out. If I had any regrets, I didn't want to humiliate her or make her feel that way. I feel very sorry if she did feel that way."
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle