Doutzen Kroes Welcomes Second Child, Shares First Picture of Daughter Myllena Mae
Doutzen Kroes is a mother again as she gave birth to her second child with husband Sunnery James on Wednesday, July 30. The baby, a girl named Myllena Mae, was born in Holland at 10:00 A.M. "Both of our families are beyond thrilled to finally meet our beautiful and healthy little girl," the couple said in a statement. "She's a true blessing!"
Baby Myllena Mae joins big brother Phyllon (3). Kroes also shared her excitement on Twitter, sharing a sweet photo of her, James and their two children. "A miracle saw the light of day this morning. Welcome Myllena Mae," she captioned the pic. "Mommy, Daddy and brother Phyllon are super proud!"
Kroes and her DJ/producer husband tied the knot in November 2010 in her hometown of Eastermar in the Netherlands. The 29-year-old Victoria's Secret Angel announced her pregnancy back in February by posting a black-and-white nude photo of herself on Instagram. She later confirmed she was expecting a girl.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns