Doutzen Kroes Welcomes Second Child, Shares First Picture of Daughter Myllena Mae
Doutzen Kroes is a mother again as she gave birth to her second child with husband Sunnery James on Wednesday, July 30. The baby, a girl named Myllena Mae, was born in Holland at 10:00 A.M. "Both of our families are beyond thrilled to finally meet our beautiful and healthy little girl," the couple said in a statement. "She's a true blessing!"
Baby Myllena Mae joins big brother Phyllon (3). Kroes also shared her excitement on Twitter, sharing a sweet photo of her, James and their two children. "A miracle saw the light of day this morning. Welcome Myllena Mae," she captioned the pic. "Mommy, Daddy and brother Phyllon are super proud!"
Kroes and her DJ/producer husband tied the knot in November 2010 in her hometown of Eastermar in the Netherlands. The 29-year-old Victoria's Secret Angel announced her pregnancy back in February by posting a black-and-white nude photo of herself on Instagram. She later confirmed she was expecting a girl.
- Justin Bieber Shares His Old Mugshot, Reflects on His Troubled Past
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her