Doutzen Kroes Welcomes Second Child, Shares First Picture of Daughter Myllena Mae
Doutzen Kroes is a mother again as she gave birth to her second child with husband Sunnery James on Wednesday, July 30. The baby, a girl named Myllena Mae, was born in Holland at 10:00 A.M. "Both of our families are beyond thrilled to finally meet our beautiful and healthy little girl," the couple said in a statement. "She's a true blessing!"
Baby Myllena Mae joins big brother Phyllon (3). Kroes also shared her excitement on Twitter, sharing a sweet photo of her, James and their two children. "A miracle saw the light of day this morning. Welcome Myllena Mae," she captioned the pic. "Mommy, Daddy and brother Phyllon are super proud!"
Kroes and her DJ/producer husband tied the knot in November 2010 in her hometown of Eastermar in the Netherlands. The 29-year-old Victoria's Secret Angel announced her pregnancy back in February by posting a black-and-white nude photo of herself on Instagram. She later confirmed she was expecting a girl.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch