'Once Upon a Time' Star Lana Parrilla Gets Married
Lana Parrilla is a married woman, according to Us Weekly. A source says the actress who plays the evil queen on ABC's "Once Upon a Time" secretly married her beau before she began filming the show's fourth season. She was also reportedly spotted wearing two rings on her left hand at several events recently.
37-year-old Parrilla was engaged to boyfriend Fred Di Blasio last year during a holiday in the Negev, Israel. "Being up there has given me the freedom to invest in a relationship," she said of her relationship in an interview while shooting the fantasy series in Canada. "It's been slightly rewarding."
Asides from playing one of the main characters on "Once Upon a Time", the Regina Mills depicter was also once a series regular on such series as "Spin City", "Boomtown", "24", "Windfall", "Swingtown", and "Miami Medical".
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Mixed-Up Teams and Nude Photo Shoot
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Backstreet Boys' Performance, a 'Nickathlon' and a Zero Gravity Date
- See Margot Robbie's Drastic Transformation to Portray Tonya Harding
- Green Day Roasts Donald Trump in 'Troubled Times' Lyric Video
- New Couple Alert! Suki Waterhouse and 'Rogue One' Star Diego Luna Caught Getting Handsy in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Still 'Serious' About Scott Disick Despite Reunion With Justin Bieber
- Mariah Carey and Elton John Rake in Millions of Dollars From Russian Billionaire Heiress' Wedding
- Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers Welcome Baby No. 2