'Once Upon a Time' Star Lana Parrilla Gets Married
Lana Parrilla is a married woman, according to Us Weekly. A source says the actress who plays the evil queen on ABC's "Once Upon a Time" secretly married her beau before she began filming the show's fourth season. She was also reportedly spotted wearing two rings on her left hand at several events recently.
37-year-old Parrilla was engaged to boyfriend Fred Di Blasio last year during a holiday in the Negev, Israel. "Being up there has given me the freedom to invest in a relationship," she said of her relationship in an interview while shooting the fantasy series in Canada. "It's been slightly rewarding."
Asides from playing one of the main characters on "Once Upon a Time", the Regina Mills depicter was also once a series regular on such series as "Spin City", "Boomtown", "24", "Windfall", "Swingtown", and "Miami Medical".
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3