'Once Upon a Time' Star Lana Parrilla Gets Married
Lana Parrilla is a married woman, according to Us Weekly. A source says the actress who plays the evil queen on ABC's "Once Upon a Time" secretly married her beau before she began filming the show's fourth season. She was also reportedly spotted wearing two rings on her left hand at several events recently.
37-year-old Parrilla was engaged to boyfriend Fred Di Blasio last year during a holiday in the Negev, Israel. "Being up there has given me the freedom to invest in a relationship," she said of her relationship in an interview while shooting the fantasy series in Canada. "It's been slightly rewarding."
Asides from playing one of the main characters on "Once Upon a Time", the Regina Mills depicter was also once a series regular on such series as "Spin City", "Boomtown", "24", "Windfall", "Swingtown", and "Miami Medical".
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake