'Once Upon a Time' Star Lana Parrilla Gets Married
Lana Parrilla is a married woman, according to Us Weekly. A source says the actress who plays the evil queen on ABC's "Once Upon a Time" secretly married her beau before she began filming the show's fourth season. She was also reportedly spotted wearing two rings on her left hand at several events recently.
37-year-old Parrilla was engaged to boyfriend Fred Di Blasio last year during a holiday in the Negev, Israel. "Being up there has given me the freedom to invest in a relationship," she said of her relationship in an interview while shooting the fantasy series in Canada. "It's been slightly rewarding."
Asides from playing one of the main characters on "Once Upon a Time", the Regina Mills depicter was also once a series regular on such series as "Spin City", "Boomtown", "24", "Windfall", "Swingtown", and "Miami Medical".
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound