'Once Upon a Time' Star Lana Parrilla Gets Married
Lana Parrilla is a married woman, according to Us Weekly. A source says the actress who plays the evil queen on ABC's "Once Upon a Time" secretly married her beau before she began filming the show's fourth season. She was also reportedly spotted wearing two rings on her left hand at several events recently.
37-year-old Parrilla was engaged to boyfriend Fred Di Blasio last year during a holiday in the Negev, Israel. "Being up there has given me the freedom to invest in a relationship," she said of her relationship in an interview while shooting the fantasy series in Canada. "It's been slightly rewarding."
Asides from playing one of the main characters on "Once Upon a Time", the Regina Mills depicter was also once a series regular on such series as "Spin City", "Boomtown", "24", "Windfall", "Swingtown", and "Miami Medical".
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo