Chloe Moretz Talks About Dating: 'That's Not My Style'
Chloe Moretz talks about dating and fashion in an interview with FLARE magazine for its latest issue. The "Kick-Ass" actress prefers her mother and brothers as dates rather than friends or boys.
She tells the magazine, "It's a tough age to fall in love: people change so quickly. I don't want to have to feel like I have to watch my step, 'cause I'm 17 and I shouldn't have to." She often moans at her friends who get stuck in relationships. She recalls, "I'm like, 'Dude, you're wasting away your entire high-school years, and now you're going to waste away your college years. You're going to spend your entire life in a relationship and then you're going to get married... and then you're dead! So you lived your life in a relationship!' That's not my style."
Talking about dating in public, Chloe reveals that paparazzi are always wrong when taking her photos, saying, "When you're with someone who's just your friend, then they take photos, but when you're out with your boyfriend, they never find out. It's like, 'You guys are so dumb; you're missing your opportunity!' "
The "Let Me In" actress claims that whatever she wears will be a "walking art." She says, "Just put me in whatever is fun and interesting, things that I won't be able to wear when I'm 30." Chloe adds, "People say don't judge a book by its cover but if someone wears a crazy outfit, they're automatically a crazy person. If you wear a tame outfit, you're automatically a prude."
She additionally says, "You can be whoever you want through what you wear."
2014 is definitely a successful year for Chloe, who currently has five upcoming movies to be released. Those upcoming movies are comedy-drama "Laggies", drama "Clouds of Sils Maria", fantasy-drama "If I Stay", thriller-drama "Dark Places" and thriller "The Equalizer".
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie