Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Adrienne Bailon for Dissing Rob Kardashian
Kim Kardashian has come to her brother's defense after Adrienne Bailon blasted Rob Kardashian in a recent interview with Latina magazine. On late Tuesday, July 29, the reality TV star tweeted, "Funny how she says being with a Kardashian hurt her career yet the only reason she has this article is bc she is talking about a Kardashian."
The mother of one wrote in another post, "#LetItGoooooLetItGoooooo (FROZEN VOICE)." She added later, "So sad when people try to kick my brother when he is down #FamilyForever," showing her support for Rob.
Previously, Adrienne took a dig at Rob whom she dated from 2007 to 2009. The lead singer of The Cheetah Girls was confused why people sided with Rob while he cheated on her. "It's common knowledge that he cheated on me, and it always bothered me that people were like, 'Pero, why couldn't you forgive him?' " she opened up about dealing with Rob's infidelity.
"Why are women always the ones who have to forgive? If you cheated on a man, he would be like, 'You're disgusting, and I want nothing to do with you,' " she continued telling the magazine, "But women, we're supposed to be like, 'He messed up. He made a mistake.' And, in my situation, it wasn't like, 'Oh my God! I made a mistake!' He strategically planned things out so that he could cheat on me, and that to me was so disloyal."
She added about appearing on the family's reality show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians", "To be stuck with that Kardashian label, that was so hurtful to me and to my career. I probably realized that too late-not that it would've affected my decisions in terms of who I dated, but it would've affected my decision to appear on the show. At the time, I didn't think anyone would even care. To this day, people will still say, 'You ruined Rob's life!' and I'll think, Damn, I was still playing with Barbie dolls when I met him."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny