Lucy Hale Unveils 'Lie a Little Better' Music Video
Lucy Hale has dropped the official music video for her latest single, "Lie a Little Better". Arriving on Tuesday, July 29 via CMT, the visuals was shot in the legendary Opry House after the "Pretty Little Liars" actress made her Grand Ole Opry debut earlier this year.
The clip is just fun. The footage of her performing with her band on the stage intersperses with scenes showing her goofing around with some friends. "We wanted it to be purely focused on me and the band," Hale explained the concept of her new video.
"It's sort of just a behind-the-scenes look at our rehearsal, soundcheck, me getting ready, the band setting up, me hanging with the band, jamming with the band and rehearsing in the Opry House. We're keeping it simple, but the way it's going to be shot is going to be really artsy and really cool," she added.
Serving as the follow-up to "You Sound Good to Me", "Lie a Little Better" is the second single lifted off Hale's debut album "Road Between".
Lucy Hale's "Lie a Little Better" music video
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Confirms Return of Original Cast Member
- Report: Migos Beats Up Sean Kingston in Las Vegas Brawl
- 'Deadpool 2' Will Start Filming Soon, Kerry Washington Responds to Casting Rumors
- Ronda Rousey Is Set to Guest Star as Prison Inmate on 'Blindspot'
- Kim Kardashian's Terrified Family's Lavish Lifestyle 'Has Affected' Kanye West's Mental State
- French Montana Partying With Chris Brown and Migos in 'Hold Up' Music Video
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Was 'Racially Profiled' for Wearing Headscarf at Airport
- 'Iron Fist' Featurette Reveals Details of 'Daredevil' Villain Madame Gao, New Motion Poster Arrives