'Grey's Anatomy' Star Sarah Drew Is Pregnant With Second Child
Sarah Drew is expecting second child with her husband, Peter Lanfer, and the baby is due in December. Sarah's representative confirmed it to PEOPLE. Sarah told the site, "Peter and I are delighted to announce our pregnancy. We can't wait to introduce Micah to his little brother or sister."
On July 29, the "Grey's Anatomy" star shared on Twitter a picture of herself posing in her bedroom, showing off her burgeoning belly. She captioned the picture with, "Nope. That's not a fake belly :)," and included a link to PEOPLE's article about her pregnancy.
Later on the same day, Sarah thanked all her friends who congratulated her on her pregnancy by posting a tweet, "Thank you all so much for all the well wishes! We are all so excited!!"
Sarah got married to Peter in 2002. The couple already has one child together, 2-year-old Micah. Sarah recently shared that she was lucky having a son like Micah. "He does have tantrums now and again, but for the most part, he's incredibly sweet and funny and such a good boy. He's a lot easier than a lot of toddlers. I'm very, very lucky," said the "Mom's Night Out" actress.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef
- Emma Stone Says the Oscars Blunder Was One of the Most Horrible Moments of Her Life
- Drake on Remy Ma's Diss Track: 'His Heart's Bleeding for Nicki Minaj'
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed