'Grey's Anatomy' Star Sarah Drew Is Pregnant With Second Child
Sarah Drew is expecting second child with her husband, Peter Lanfer, and the baby is due in December. Sarah's representative confirmed it to PEOPLE. Sarah told the site, "Peter and I are delighted to announce our pregnancy. We can't wait to introduce Micah to his little brother or sister."
On July 29, the "Grey's Anatomy" star shared on Twitter a picture of herself posing in her bedroom, showing off her burgeoning belly. She captioned the picture with, "Nope. That's not a fake belly :)," and included a link to PEOPLE's article about her pregnancy.
Later on the same day, Sarah thanked all her friends who congratulated her on her pregnancy by posting a tweet, "Thank you all so much for all the well wishes! We are all so excited!!"
Sarah got married to Peter in 2002. The couple already has one child together, 2-year-old Micah. Sarah recently shared that she was lucky having a son like Micah. "He does have tantrums now and again, but for the most part, he's incredibly sweet and funny and such a good boy. He's a lot easier than a lot of toddlers. I'm very, very lucky," said the "Mom's Night Out" actress.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'