'Grey's Anatomy' Star Sarah Drew Is Pregnant With Second Child
Sarah Drew is expecting second child with her husband, Peter Lanfer, and the baby is due in December. Sarah's representative confirmed it to PEOPLE. Sarah told the site, "Peter and I are delighted to announce our pregnancy. We can't wait to introduce Micah to his little brother or sister."
On July 29, the "Grey's Anatomy" star shared on Twitter a picture of herself posing in her bedroom, showing off her burgeoning belly. She captioned the picture with, "Nope. That's not a fake belly :)," and included a link to PEOPLE's article about her pregnancy.
Later on the same day, Sarah thanked all her friends who congratulated her on her pregnancy by posting a tweet, "Thank you all so much for all the well wishes! We are all so excited!!"
Sarah got married to Peter in 2002. The couple already has one child together, 2-year-old Micah. Sarah recently shared that she was lucky having a son like Micah. "He does have tantrums now and again, but for the most part, he's incredibly sweet and funny and such a good boy. He's a lot easier than a lot of toddlers. I'm very, very lucky," said the "Mom's Night Out" actress.
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville