'Grey's Anatomy' Star Sarah Drew Is Pregnant With Second Child
Sarah Drew is expecting second child with her husband, Peter Lanfer, and the baby is due in December. Sarah's representative confirmed it to PEOPLE. Sarah told the site, "Peter and I are delighted to announce our pregnancy. We can't wait to introduce Micah to his little brother or sister."
On July 29, the "Grey's Anatomy" star shared on Twitter a picture of herself posing in her bedroom, showing off her burgeoning belly. She captioned the picture with, "Nope. That's not a fake belly :)," and included a link to PEOPLE's article about her pregnancy.
Later on the same day, Sarah thanked all her friends who congratulated her on her pregnancy by posting a tweet, "Thank you all so much for all the well wishes! We are all so excited!!"
Sarah got married to Peter in 2002. The couple already has one child together, 2-year-old Micah. Sarah recently shared that she was lucky having a son like Micah. "He does have tantrums now and again, but for the most part, he's incredibly sweet and funny and such a good boy. He's a lot easier than a lot of toddlers. I'm very, very lucky," said the "Mom's Night Out" actress.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal