Lana Del Rey Turns Into a Bride in 'Ultraviolence' Video Teaser
Lana Del Rey has previewed the music video for the title track of her "Ultraviolence" album. Arriving on Monday, July 28 via Vice's music channel Noisey, the 15-second vintage clip shows the singer dressing up as a bride.
Donning a white wedding gown while carrying a white bouquet, she doesn't look too happy as she walks into the church and kneels at the altar. The final seconds of the clip see the 29-year-old star looking over her shoulder.
The video was reportedly directed by Del Rey herself. There's still no word on when it will finally arrive in full. Before dropping the preview, the New York-born musician teased the forthcoming visuals with some photos of her in the same wedding gown on Instagram.
"Ultraviolence" was released earlier this year as the promo single from Del Rey's most recent album. The LP, came as the follow-up to 2012's "Born to Die", peaked at No. 1 on Billboard 200 following its release in June.
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says
- Joe Biden to Guest Star on 'Law and Order: SVU'. Get the First Look
- Listen to Pink and Kenny Chesney's New Song 'Setting the World on Fire'
- Lindsay Lohan Isn't Pregnant, Close Friend Hofit Golan Confirms
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Already Planning for Third Baby
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album