Lana Del Rey Turns Into a Bride in 'Ultraviolence' Video Teaser
Lana Del Rey has previewed the music video for the title track of her "Ultraviolence" album. Arriving on Monday, July 28 via Vice's music channel Noisey, the 15-second vintage clip shows the singer dressing up as a bride.
Donning a white wedding gown while carrying a white bouquet, she doesn't look too happy as she walks into the church and kneels at the altar. The final seconds of the clip see the 29-year-old star looking over her shoulder.
The video was reportedly directed by Del Rey herself. There's still no word on when it will finally arrive in full. Before dropping the preview, the New York-born musician teased the forthcoming visuals with some photos of her in the same wedding gown on Instagram.
"Ultraviolence" was released earlier this year as the promo single from Del Rey's most recent album. The LP, came as the follow-up to 2012's "Born to Die", peaked at No. 1 on Billboard 200 following its release in June.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media