Lana Del Rey Turns Into a Bride in 'Ultraviolence' Video Teaser
Lana Del Rey has previewed the music video for the title track of her "Ultraviolence" album. Arriving on Monday, July 28 via Vice's music channel Noisey, the 15-second vintage clip shows the singer dressing up as a bride.
Donning a white wedding gown while carrying a white bouquet, she doesn't look too happy as she walks into the church and kneels at the altar. The final seconds of the clip see the 29-year-old star looking over her shoulder.
The video was reportedly directed by Del Rey herself. There's still no word on when it will finally arrive in full. Before dropping the preview, the New York-born musician teased the forthcoming visuals with some photos of her in the same wedding gown on Instagram.
"Ultraviolence" was released earlier this year as the promo single from Del Rey's most recent album. The LP, came as the follow-up to 2012's "Born to Die", peaked at No. 1 on Billboard 200 following its release in June.
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas