Lana Del Rey Turns Into a Bride in 'Ultraviolence' Video Teaser
Lana Del Rey has previewed the music video for the title track of her "Ultraviolence" album. Arriving on Monday, July 28 via Vice's music channel Noisey, the 15-second vintage clip shows the singer dressing up as a bride.
Donning a white wedding gown while carrying a white bouquet, she doesn't look too happy as she walks into the church and kneels at the altar. The final seconds of the clip see the 29-year-old star looking over her shoulder.
The video was reportedly directed by Del Rey herself. There's still no word on when it will finally arrive in full. Before dropping the preview, the New York-born musician teased the forthcoming visuals with some photos of her in the same wedding gown on Instagram.
"Ultraviolence" was released earlier this year as the promo single from Del Rey's most recent album. The LP, came as the follow-up to 2012's "Born to Die", peaked at No. 1 on Billboard 200 following its release in June.
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says