Lana Del Rey Turns Into a Bride in 'Ultraviolence' Video Teaser
Lana Del Rey has previewed the music video for the title track of her "Ultraviolence" album. Arriving on Monday, July 28 via Vice's music channel Noisey, the 15-second vintage clip shows the singer dressing up as a bride.
Donning a white wedding gown while carrying a white bouquet, she doesn't look too happy as she walks into the church and kneels at the altar. The final seconds of the clip see the 29-year-old star looking over her shoulder.
The video was reportedly directed by Del Rey herself. There's still no word on when it will finally arrive in full. Before dropping the preview, the New York-born musician teased the forthcoming visuals with some photos of her in the same wedding gown on Instagram.
"Ultraviolence" was released earlier this year as the promo single from Del Rey's most recent album. The LP, came as the follow-up to 2012's "Born to Die", peaked at No. 1 on Billboard 200 following its release in June.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'