Zoe Saldana Goes Naked for Women's Health U.K.
Zoe Saldana posed naked on the cover of Women's Health magazine for its September issue before reports of her pregnancy sparked earlier this month. In an interview with the magazine, Zoe talked about her physical transformation.
The "Star Trek Into Darkness" actress told the magazine, "My body is less toned. I do look in the mirror and see things I don't want. My first reaction is I breathe and I think, 'I'm a woman, I'm 36, my body is changing.' "
However, Zoe did not lose confidence with her physical transformation. "I'm exactly where I want to be. I do feel beautiful in a way that even when I was working out a whole lot, I sometimes didn't," she said, "Because there have been times that I was really slender and I didn't like that I sometimes looked a little too muscular and flat chested - you'll never be completely happy, so at the end of the day it's like, f**k it. Just be happy, regardless."
Although she did not give any comments on her pregnancy, the "Avatar" actress opened up about her husband, Marco Perego, "We give each other a great deal of support and love but it wasn't because we found it in each other. We came that way and then got together. That's what I love about it. I do believe whatever's meant to be will be-but had the universe said, 'Let's just wait. He's going to come into your life later,' I would've been fine on this journey I was on just knowing who the f**k I was."
Before the magazine's latest issue is published on July 30, Zoe posted a tweet on July 29 to let fans know, "My September issue of womenshealthuk @womenshealthmag is out! #Naked as a baby's butt! Hope you like..." She included a link to an Instagram picture, which is a screenshot of the magazine cover.
Recently, Zoe poked fun at the latest pregnancy rumors by sassily posing with Chris Pratt while stopping by New York Stock Exchange on Tuesday. In a picture obtained by Just Jared, Zoe and Chris posed with their hands at their hips, trying to compare their belly.
More Zoe Saldana News
- Tarek and Christina El Moussa 'Desperately Trying' to Stay in the Limelight by Eying Solo Shows
- Kylie Jenner Goes Makeup Free During a Day Out With Tyga
- Listen to Lana Del Rey's Long-Awaited Dreamy Song 'Love'
- Liam Payne Is Doing Home Renovation Before Cheryl Gives Birth
- Britney Spears Bares Her Naked Body in NSFW Instagram Pic
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.11 Sneak Peeks: What Happens to Dwight After Daryl's Escape?
- Madonna's New Twins Singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Are Just Too Cute
- Report: Louis Tomlinson Rekindles Romance With Eleanor Calder Two Years After Split