Mila Kunis Celebrates Baby Shower at 'Small and Intimate' Bash
Heavily pregnant Mila Kunis celebrated baby shower over the weekend, E! News learned. The site reported that the actress, who's expecting her first child with fiance Ashton Kutcher, attended a low-key party hosted in her honor on Sunday, July 27 in Los Angeles.
The mom-to-be was feted by her pals and opened her gifts during the very secretive event. "It was very small and intimate. Just her close friends and family," a source said of the bash and added that the celebration did not have a theme.
After weeks of speculation, Kunis confirmed her pregnancy in May. The "Jupiter Ascending" star recently told Marie Claire that she would want Kutcher to be with her in the delivery room but didn't want him to see her vagina being "shredded."
"Two people are allowed in my delivery room. My doctor and my significant other. And he is staying above the action. He'll be head to head. Not head to vag. Unless he wants to risk his life and see," she said. "But I wouldn't if I were him. I highly doubt he wants to see that being ripped apart and shredded. Because it will be shredded. It's just a matter of how badly."
Kunis and Kutcher reportedly will tie the knot next year. A source close to the couple told RadarOnline, "The wedding will be next July. They want to focus on their daughter first and having it next summer seems logical."
The source continued that the wedding would likely be a very intimate affair attended by the cast of "That 70's Show".
More Mila Kunis News
- Watch Charlie Puth's Sexy Music Video for 'Attention'
- Real-Life Vigilante! Tom Hardy Goes Into 'Superhero Mode' to Take Down a Thief
- Watch First Footage of ABC's 'Dirty Dancing' Remake
- Rihanna on Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott's Romance: She Thinks It's 'Tasteless'
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience