'The Longest Week' Trailer: Jason Bateman and Billy Crudup Fighting Over Olivia Wilde
Jason Bateman, Olivia Wilde, and Billy Crudup are entangled in a love triangle as seen in the trailer for new movie "The Longest Week". Bateman plays Conrad, a trust fund son of a wealthy couple who becomes penniless and homeless after his parents divorced.
Conrad turns to his old friend Dylan, played by Crudup, for help and eventually moves in with him while trying to sort his life together. He, however, gets distracted when he meets the girl of his dreams, Beatrice (Wilde), who turns out to be Dylan's girlfriend.
Will he be able to keep his friendship with Conrad and still win over the love his life, or does everything come crashing down as he is in way over his head? The full story will unfold when the drama comedy arrives in U.S. theaters on September 5.
- Jamie Foxx Awkwardly Responds to Katie Holmes Dating Reports
- 'Marvel's Ant-Man' Animated Shorts Coming to Disney XD
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Reunite for Friend's Birthday Party at Disneyland
- Migos 'Weren't Comfortable' Performing With Drag Queens During Katy Perry's Performance on 'SNL'
- Tired-Looking Pippa Middleton and James Matthews Spotted at LAX. Heading for Honeymoon?
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Boobs in Nothing But Rope - See the Revealing Pics
- 'Preacher' Season 2 Unveils Featurette and Fiery Character Posters
- Angelina Jolie Doesn't Want Brad Pitt to Date Other Women