'The Longest Week' Trailer: Jason Bateman and Billy Crudup Fighting Over Olivia Wilde
Jason Bateman, Olivia Wilde, and Billy Crudup are entangled in a love triangle as seen in the trailer for new movie "The Longest Week". Bateman plays Conrad, a trust fund son of a wealthy couple who becomes penniless and homeless after his parents divorced.
Conrad turns to his old friend Dylan, played by Crudup, for help and eventually moves in with him while trying to sort his life together. He, however, gets distracted when he meets the girl of his dreams, Beatrice (Wilde), who turns out to be Dylan's girlfriend.
Will he be able to keep his friendship with Conrad and still win over the love his life, or does everything come crashing down as he is in way over his head? The full story will unfold when the drama comedy arrives in U.S. theaters on September 5.
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert