'The Longest Week' Trailer: Jason Bateman and Billy Crudup Fighting Over Olivia Wilde
Jason Bateman, Olivia Wilde, and Billy Crudup are entangled in a love triangle as seen in the trailer for new movie "The Longest Week". Bateman plays Conrad, a trust fund son of a wealthy couple who becomes penniless and homeless after his parents divorced.
Conrad turns to his old friend Dylan, played by Crudup, for help and eventually moves in with him while trying to sort his life together. He, however, gets distracted when he meets the girl of his dreams, Beatrice (Wilde), who turns out to be Dylan's girlfriend.
Will he be able to keep his friendship with Conrad and still win over the love his life, or does everything come crashing down as he is in way over his head? The full story will unfold when the drama comedy arrives in U.S. theaters on September 5.
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest