'The Longest Week' Trailer: Jason Bateman and Billy Crudup Fighting Over Olivia Wilde
Jason Bateman, Olivia Wilde, and Billy Crudup are entangled in a love triangle as seen in the trailer for new movie "The Longest Week". Bateman plays Conrad, a trust fund son of a wealthy couple who becomes penniless and homeless after his parents divorced.
Conrad turns to his old friend Dylan, played by Crudup, for help and eventually moves in with him while trying to sort his life together. He, however, gets distracted when he meets the girl of his dreams, Beatrice (Wilde), who turns out to be Dylan's girlfriend.
Will he be able to keep his friendship with Conrad and still win over the love his life, or does everything come crashing down as he is in way over his head? The full story will unfold when the drama comedy arrives in U.S. theaters on September 5.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby