'The Longest Week' Trailer: Jason Bateman and Billy Crudup Fighting Over Olivia Wilde
Jason Bateman, Olivia Wilde, and Billy Crudup are entangled in a love triangle as seen in the trailer for new movie "The Longest Week". Bateman plays Conrad, a trust fund son of a wealthy couple who becomes penniless and homeless after his parents divorced.
Conrad turns to his old friend Dylan, played by Crudup, for help and eventually moves in with him while trying to sort his life together. He, however, gets distracted when he meets the girl of his dreams, Beatrice (Wilde), who turns out to be Dylan's girlfriend.
Will he be able to keep his friendship with Conrad and still win over the love his life, or does everything come crashing down as he is in way over his head? The full story will unfold when the drama comedy arrives in U.S. theaters on September 5.
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'