New NSYNC Album Released, Boyband Surprised
Fans weren't the only ones surprised when a new NSYNC album was announced not so long before it's scheduled to be released on Tuesday, July 29. The album, titled "The Essential", was so secret that even the band's members didn't know it was happening.
Lance Bass was the first member to admit that he had no idea that there would be another NSYNC record. Shortly after learning of the news, he tweeted a picture of the album's description on Amazon and captioned it, "I love when the record label doesn't even tell you they are releasing a new 'NSYNC album tomorrow ! #TheyCare."
"It's great to release some of the songs that had never made a record before! I'm glad our long time fans get some new music!" Chris Kirkpatrick added. There's still no word from fellow members Justin Timberlake, JC Chasez and Joey Fatone.
"The Essential" is a two-disc compilation of the boyband's biggest hits throughout their career. It features hits like "I Want You Back", "Tearin' Up My Heart","Bye Bye Bye" and "It's Gonna Be Me" among others.
The album has sold really well that Amazon is now out of stock. Fans can still grab the compilation set on iTunes.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture