New NSYNC Album Released, Boyband Surprised
Fans weren't the only ones surprised when a new NSYNC album was announced not so long before it's scheduled to be released on Tuesday, July 29. The album, titled "The Essential", was so secret that even the band's members didn't know it was happening.
Lance Bass was the first member to admit that he had no idea that there would be another NSYNC record. Shortly after learning of the news, he tweeted a picture of the album's description on Amazon and captioned it, "I love when the record label doesn't even tell you they are releasing a new 'NSYNC album tomorrow ! #TheyCare."
"It's great to release some of the songs that had never made a record before! I'm glad our long time fans get some new music!" Chris Kirkpatrick added. There's still no word from fellow members Justin Timberlake, JC Chasez and Joey Fatone.
"The Essential" is a two-disc compilation of the boyband's biggest hits throughout their career. It features hits like "I Want You Back", "Tearin' Up My Heart","Bye Bye Bye" and "It's Gonna Be Me" among others.
The album has sold really well that Amazon is now out of stock. Fans can still grab the compilation set on iTunes.
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover