New NSYNC Album Released, Boyband Surprised
Fans weren't the only ones surprised when a new NSYNC album was announced not so long before it's scheduled to be released on Tuesday, July 29. The album, titled "The Essential", was so secret that even the band's members didn't know it was happening.
Lance Bass was the first member to admit that he had no idea that there would be another NSYNC record. Shortly after learning of the news, he tweeted a picture of the album's description on Amazon and captioned it, "I love when the record label doesn't even tell you they are releasing a new 'NSYNC album tomorrow ! #TheyCare."
"It's great to release some of the songs that had never made a record before! I'm glad our long time fans get some new music!" Chris Kirkpatrick added. There's still no word from fellow members Justin Timberlake, JC Chasez and Joey Fatone.
"The Essential" is a two-disc compilation of the boyband's biggest hits throughout their career. It features hits like "I Want You Back", "Tearin' Up My Heart","Bye Bye Bye" and "It's Gonna Be Me" among others.
The album has sold really well that Amazon is now out of stock. Fans can still grab the compilation set on iTunes.
More NSYNC News
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper