New NSYNC Album Released, Boyband Surprised
Fans weren't the only ones surprised when a new NSYNC album was announced not so long before it's scheduled to be released on Tuesday, July 29. The album, titled "The Essential", was so secret that even the band's members didn't know it was happening.
Lance Bass was the first member to admit that he had no idea that there would be another NSYNC record. Shortly after learning of the news, he tweeted a picture of the album's description on Amazon and captioned it, "I love when the record label doesn't even tell you they are releasing a new 'NSYNC album tomorrow ! #TheyCare."
"It's great to release some of the songs that had never made a record before! I'm glad our long time fans get some new music!" Chris Kirkpatrick added. There's still no word from fellow members Justin Timberlake, JC Chasez and Joey Fatone.
"The Essential" is a two-disc compilation of the boyband's biggest hits throughout their career. It features hits like "I Want You Back", "Tearin' Up My Heart","Bye Bye Bye" and "It's Gonna Be Me" among others.
The album has sold really well that Amazon is now out of stock. Fans can still grab the compilation set on iTunes.
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes