Beyonce Fuels Split Rumors After Reportedly Spotted Apartment Hunting Without Jay-Z
While the split rumors continue, a newest report has emerged claiming that Beyonce Knowles was recently spotted apartment hunting in New York City without husband Jay-Z. According to New York Post, the songbird toured a $21.5 million penthouse in Chelsea "early last month."
"She was very quiet, as if she was looking on the sly," a source told the site. NYP notes that Jay-Z usually plays a strong role in their real estate deals. So, the fact that he was nowhere to be seen during the apartment hunting could be a sign that he wouldn't live in the pad.
Another source added that Jay-Z wouldn't be happy to give up his current 8,309-square-foot apartment in Tribeca for the 4,045-square-foot crib Bey was looking at. "I can say with certainty that Jay is not downsizing," the source said and explained that the new home would be perfect for the 32-year-old superstar and her 2-year-old daughter Blue Ivy.
"There's no way a $20 million apartment is for her mother or her sister. That would be wildly unlikely," the source argued.
The rumors about Beyonce and Jay-Z's split have been swirling for some months now. The couple, who's currently bringing their "On the Run" tour to cities across the U.S., hasn't confirmed or denied the reports.
However, hours after the apartment hunting news broke, Bey apparently tried to show that her marriage's fine by posting a sweet photo of Jay-Z and Blue Ivy on the beach. "My favorite hue is Jay Z Blue," she captioned the snap.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent