Scott Caan and Girlfriend Welcome Baby Girl
Scott Caan is officially a dad after his girlfriend Kacy Byxbee gave birth to their first child together earlier this month. A source told E! News that the baby, a girl named Josie James, arrived on July 9. Her middle name is a nod to her famous grandfather, "The Godfather" actor James Caan.
Scott and Kacy have been dating for a few years since meeting on the set of "Hawaii Five-0". The duo, who has been keeping their love life private, never formally announced that they were expecting a child.
The baby news broke in May after Kacy posted an Instagram photo of her very pregnant belly with the hashtag #babycaan. The photo was eventually removed.
Scott wasn't the only one who got excited after finding out Kacy was expecting. A source recently revealed that Scott's dad James couldn't wait to meet baby Josie, saying, "His dad James is really close with him. He is very excited."
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4