Scott Caan and Girlfriend Welcome Baby Girl
Scott Caan is officially a dad after his girlfriend Kacy Byxbee gave birth to their first child together earlier this month. A source told E! News that the baby, a girl named Josie James, arrived on July 9. Her middle name is a nod to her famous grandfather, "The Godfather" actor James Caan.
Scott and Kacy have been dating for a few years since meeting on the set of "Hawaii Five-0". The duo, who has been keeping their love life private, never formally announced that they were expecting a child.
The baby news broke in May after Kacy posted an Instagram photo of her very pregnant belly with the hashtag #babycaan. The photo was eventually removed.
Scott wasn't the only one who got excited after finding out Kacy was expecting. A source recently revealed that Scott's dad James couldn't wait to meet baby Josie, saying, "His dad James is really close with him. He is very excited."
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child