Scott Caan and Girlfriend Welcome Baby Girl
Scott Caan is officially a dad after his girlfriend Kacy Byxbee gave birth to their first child together earlier this month. A source told E! News that the baby, a girl named Josie James, arrived on July 9. Her middle name is a nod to her famous grandfather, "The Godfather" actor James Caan.
Scott and Kacy have been dating for a few years since meeting on the set of "Hawaii Five-0". The duo, who has been keeping their love life private, never formally announced that they were expecting a child.
The baby news broke in May after Kacy posted an Instagram photo of her very pregnant belly with the hashtag #babycaan. The photo was eventually removed.
Scott wasn't the only one who got excited after finding out Kacy was expecting. A source recently revealed that Scott's dad James couldn't wait to meet baby Josie, saying, "His dad James is really close with him. He is very excited."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival