Scott Caan and Girlfriend Welcome Baby Girl
Scott Caan is officially a dad after his girlfriend Kacy Byxbee gave birth to their first child together earlier this month. A source told E! News that the baby, a girl named Josie James, arrived on July 9. Her middle name is a nod to her famous grandfather, "The Godfather" actor James Caan.
Scott and Kacy have been dating for a few years since meeting on the set of "Hawaii Five-0". The duo, who has been keeping their love life private, never formally announced that they were expecting a child.
The baby news broke in May after Kacy posted an Instagram photo of her very pregnant belly with the hashtag #babycaan. The photo was eventually removed.
Scott wasn't the only one who got excited after finding out Kacy was expecting. A source recently revealed that Scott's dad James couldn't wait to meet baby Josie, saying, "His dad James is really close with him. He is very excited."
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest