Scheana Marie Jancan Ties the Knot With Mike Shay
Scheana Marie Jancan tied the knot with her fiance, Mike Shay, at Hummingbird Nest Ranch in Santa Susana, California on Sunday, July 27. An insider told Hollywood Life that there were "lots of pink and gold" at the nuptials.
The wedding was attended by family and friends, including stars of "The Real Housewives of Orange County", Gretchen Rossi and Slade Smiley, stars of "Shahs of Sunset", Golnesa Gharachedaghi and Leila Gharache, and "Big Brother" couple Rachel and Brenden Villegas. Scheana's former co-star on "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills", Joyce Giraud, as well as Lisa Vanderpump were also among the guests.
Prior to the wedding, Scheana posted a tweet on Saturday, "Omg!!!! @MikeShayMusic 0 days 21 hours 54 mins! U still down to do this!?" Mike then replied Scheana's tweet, "So excited to marry my best friend tmrw! I love you sooo much sweetheart!"
Scheana and Mike got engaged in January. At that time, she posted a picture of her diamond engagement ring on Instagram, captioning it with, "Here's the pic you've all been asking for!!! #pumprules."
Scheana previously dated Eddie Cibrian. She ended her romantic relationship with Eddie after knowing that he was still married to Brandi Glanville.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!