Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed Reportedly Share Passionate Kiss at a Comic-Con Party
Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed reportedly got cozy at a Comic-Con party over the weekend. As reported by E! News, the couple was seen packing on PDA as they attended Entertainment Weekly Comic-Con party on Saturday night, July 26, holding hands and sharing a passionate kiss.
"They were so together," an eyewitness said of "The Vampire Diaries" actor and the "Twilight" actress at Hard Rock Hotel's Float Bar. Another source claimed that the pair "were hot and heavy" and that "they weren't hiding their PDA at all."
Somerhalder's ex-girlfriend Nina Dobrev was also at the party. According to the site, she was spotted with Benjamin McKenzie and left with him in a cab.
The previous day, she was seen hanging out with Orlando Bloom at Playboy and A&E's "Bates Motel" event. As reported by NY Daily News' Confidenti@l, the pair "talked closely" at their table when the Legolas depicter on "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug" enjoyed Patron XO tequila.
According to a source, they left the bash together and were seen again "dancing very closely, flirting, laughing and whispering in each other's ears" at Nerd HQ party. "Orlando is usually reserved, but he had his hands around her waist and he was dancing with her very closely. At one point, I really thought they were going to kiss," the eyewitness shared.
More Ian Somerhalder News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes