'Covert Affairs' Star Piper Perabo Gets Married to Stephen Kay
Piper Perabo got married to her longtime lover, Stephen Kay, in New York City on July 26. The couple, who met on the set of "Covert Affairs", celebrated their wedding with a New Orleans-themed reception.
In a picture taken by Dave Robbins Photography, the couple walks together with a New Orleans-style band following them behind. In the picture, Piper wears a unique silver gown and a light yellow veil, while Stephen wears loose blue suit and a grey fedora hat. The picture was allegedly taken when they were heading to a nearby reception after the newlyweds said "I do."
Piper got engaged to Stephen, who is a director of the show which Piper stars, in September 2013. A source told PEOPLE at that time, "They're very happy."
This is the first marriage for Piper, who previously dated Sam Rockwell, and also the first for Stephen, who previously dated "Desperate Housewives" stars Eva Longoria and Teri Hatcher.
The "Endangered" actress, who always kept mum about her romantic relationship, opened up about her ideal type in a recent interview with Gotham Magazine. "Cocktails like the Manhattan are similar to men that I like: really strong, sort of tidy, simple, beautiful, and with their hair down," said Piper.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift