'Covert Affairs' Star Piper Perabo Gets Married to Stephen Kay
Piper Perabo got married to her longtime lover, Stephen Kay, in New York City on July 26. The couple, who met on the set of "Covert Affairs", celebrated their wedding with a New Orleans-themed reception.
In a picture taken by Dave Robbins Photography, the couple walks together with a New Orleans-style band following them behind. In the picture, Piper wears a unique silver gown and a light yellow veil, while Stephen wears loose blue suit and a grey fedora hat. The picture was allegedly taken when they were heading to a nearby reception after the newlyweds said "I do."
Piper got engaged to Stephen, who is a director of the show which Piper stars, in September 2013. A source told PEOPLE at that time, "They're very happy."
This is the first marriage for Piper, who previously dated Sam Rockwell, and also the first for Stephen, who previously dated "Desperate Housewives" stars Eva Longoria and Teri Hatcher.
The "Endangered" actress, who always kept mum about her romantic relationship, opened up about her ideal type in a recent interview with Gotham Magazine. "Cocktails like the Manhattan are similar to men that I like: really strong, sort of tidy, simple, beautiful, and with their hair down," said Piper.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked