'Covert Affairs' Star Piper Perabo Gets Married to Stephen Kay
Piper Perabo got married to her longtime lover, Stephen Kay, in New York City on July 26. The couple, who met on the set of "Covert Affairs", celebrated their wedding with a New Orleans-themed reception.
In a picture taken by Dave Robbins Photography, the couple walks together with a New Orleans-style band following them behind. In the picture, Piper wears a unique silver gown and a light yellow veil, while Stephen wears loose blue suit and a grey fedora hat. The picture was allegedly taken when they were heading to a nearby reception after the newlyweds said "I do."
Piper got engaged to Stephen, who is a director of the show which Piper stars, in September 2013. A source told PEOPLE at that time, "They're very happy."
This is the first marriage for Piper, who previously dated Sam Rockwell, and also the first for Stephen, who previously dated "Desperate Housewives" stars Eva Longoria and Teri Hatcher.
The "Endangered" actress, who always kept mum about her romantic relationship, opened up about her ideal type in a recent interview with Gotham Magazine. "Cocktails like the Manhattan are similar to men that I like: really strong, sort of tidy, simple, beautiful, and with their hair down," said Piper.
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does