Daniel Radcliffe's 'Horns' Gets Full Trailer
The first full trailer for Daniel Radcliffe's movie "Horns" arrives online for viewing pleasure. He plays Ig Perrish, the number one suspect for the violent rape and murder of his girlfriend, Merrin (Juno Temple).
Hungover from a night of hard drinking, Ig awakens one morning to find horns starting to grow from his own head and soon realizes their power drives people to confess their sins and give in to their most selfish and unspeakable impulses - an effective tool in his quest to discover the true circumstances of his late girlfriend's tragedy and for exacting revenge on her killer.
The movie will be released in limited theaters in the U.S. on October 31. Radcliffe showed up at the San Diego Comic-Con for the first time Friday, July 25 to promote the film. He made a pit stop in Canada and promoted another of his movie "What If" Thursday and was stopped from entering the U.S. due to visa issue.
The British actor eventually made it to the Comic-Con and reportedly hit the convention floor as Spider-Man.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group