Susan Sarandon Reveals Affair With David Bowie
Susan Sarandon talked about past fling in a new interview with the Daily Beast. The 67-year-old Oscar winner opened up that she once slept with David Bowie after they met on the set of 1983's film "The Hunger". She said, "Yeah. He's worth idolizing. He's extraordinary. That was a really interesting period."
"I wasn't supposed to have kids, and I'm the oldest of nine and had mothered all of them, so I wasn't ever in a mode to where I was looking to settle down and raise a family, so that definitely changes the gene pool you're dipping into," she said. "But Bowie's just a really interesting person, and so bright. He's a talent, and a painter, andů he's great."
She also shared her thoughts on older man dating much younger woman like it's portrayed in "Magic in the Moonlight" which will hit theaters around the same time as her own film "The Last of Robin Hood". She said, "I have issues with Woody Allen ... but that's another story. But that's always been accepted in films, that guys are with younger women."
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization