Susan Sarandon Reveals Affair With David Bowie
Susan Sarandon talked about past fling in a new interview with the Daily Beast. The 67-year-old Oscar winner opened up that she once slept with David Bowie after they met on the set of 1983's film "The Hunger". She said, "Yeah. He's worth idolizing. He's extraordinary. That was a really interesting period."
"I wasn't supposed to have kids, and I'm the oldest of nine and had mothered all of them, so I wasn't ever in a mode to where I was looking to settle down and raise a family, so that definitely changes the gene pool you're dipping into," she said. "But Bowie's just a really interesting person, and so bright. He's a talent, and a painter, andů he's great."
She also shared her thoughts on older man dating much younger woman like it's portrayed in "Magic in the Moonlight" which will hit theaters around the same time as her own film "The Last of Robin Hood". She said, "I have issues with Woody Allen ... but that's another story. But that's always been accepted in films, that guys are with younger women."
More Susan Sarandon News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune