Susan Sarandon Reveals Affair With David Bowie
Susan Sarandon talked about past fling in a new interview with the Daily Beast. The 67-year-old Oscar winner opened up that she once slept with David Bowie after they met on the set of 1983's film "The Hunger". She said, "Yeah. He's worth idolizing. He's extraordinary. That was a really interesting period."
"I wasn't supposed to have kids, and I'm the oldest of nine and had mothered all of them, so I wasn't ever in a mode to where I was looking to settle down and raise a family, so that definitely changes the gene pool you're dipping into," she said. "But Bowie's just a really interesting person, and so bright. He's a talent, and a painter, andů he's great."
She also shared her thoughts on older man dating much younger woman like it's portrayed in "Magic in the Moonlight" which will hit theaters around the same time as her own film "The Last of Robin Hood". She said, "I have issues with Woody Allen ... but that's another story. But that's always been accepted in films, that guys are with younger women."
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes