Susan Sarandon Reveals Affair With David Bowie
Susan Sarandon talked about past fling in a new interview with the Daily Beast. The 67-year-old Oscar winner opened up that she once slept with David Bowie after they met on the set of 1983's film "The Hunger". She said, "Yeah. He's worth idolizing. He's extraordinary. That was a really interesting period."
"I wasn't supposed to have kids, and I'm the oldest of nine and had mothered all of them, so I wasn't ever in a mode to where I was looking to settle down and raise a family, so that definitely changes the gene pool you're dipping into," she said. "But Bowie's just a really interesting person, and so bright. He's a talent, and a painter, andů he's great."
She also shared her thoughts on older man dating much younger woman like it's portrayed in "Magic in the Moonlight" which will hit theaters around the same time as her own film "The Last of Robin Hood". She said, "I have issues with Woody Allen ... but that's another story. But that's always been accepted in films, that guys are with younger women."
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia