Susan Sarandon Reveals Affair With David Bowie
Susan Sarandon talked about past fling in a new interview with the Daily Beast. The 67-year-old Oscar winner opened up that she once slept with David Bowie after they met on the set of 1983's film "The Hunger". She said, "Yeah. He's worth idolizing. He's extraordinary. That was a really interesting period."
"I wasn't supposed to have kids, and I'm the oldest of nine and had mothered all of them, so I wasn't ever in a mode to where I was looking to settle down and raise a family, so that definitely changes the gene pool you're dipping into," she said. "But Bowie's just a really interesting person, and so bright. He's a talent, and a painter, andů he's great."
She also shared her thoughts on older man dating much younger woman like it's portrayed in "Magic in the Moonlight" which will hit theaters around the same time as her own film "The Last of Robin Hood". She said, "I have issues with Woody Allen ... but that's another story. But that's always been accepted in films, that guys are with younger women."
More Susan Sarandon News
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017
- Amber Heard Claims Police Lie About Finding No Evidence to Protect Johnny Depp
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'