Jenny McCarthy: My Son Reported Me to Police
Jenny McCarthy revealed that she almost got in trouble because her 12-year-old son, Evan, called police when she was texting while driving. Jenny also shared another story about her son who almost got her into legal trouble.
Jenny said of her "rule follower" son on her new Sirius XM radio show, "We're driving in the car and of course I text and drive. He called the police on me and said, 'My mom is texting and driving right now.' True story." The 41-year-old TV host added that she grabbed her son's phone and threw it out of the car to avoid a possible police involvement.
However, this is not the first time Evan called the police about his mother. Evan previously also rung the phone to call the cops when he couldn't find his mother who actually sneaked out of the house to smoke a cigarette.
Jenny recalled, "He called 911 and said, 'I am alone in the house. My mom abandoned me.' I go back in the house and it's 911 and they're like, 'Your child just called. Is there an emergency?' I'm like, 'What?! No! Everything is fine.' "
Evan is Jenny's son with her former husband, John Asher. Evan was diagnosed with autism in 2005 and later in that year, Jenny ended her marriage with John.
More Jenny McCarthy News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour