Justin Long Turned Into Walrus in First Trailer for Horror Film 'Tusk'
The first trailer for Kevin Smith's horror flick "Tusk" makes its way online. Justin Long plays podcaster Wallace Bryton who meets a mysterious seafarer who turns out to be a mad man. He is held hostage and doctored into an animal, Walrus.
When Bryton goes missing in the backwoods of Manitoba while interviewing the reclusive old man, his best friend and girlfriend team up with an ex-cop to look for him. Michael Parks, Genesis Rodriguez, and Haley Joel Osment are among the cast members.
Before the scary film's released in theaters, Smith said he's already working on a spin-off film called "Yoga-Hosers" which would focus on two minor characters from the original movie. Directed and written by Smith, "Tusk" is scheduled to hit theaters in the U.S. on September 19.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri