Justin Long Turned Into Walrus in First Trailer for Horror Film 'Tusk'
The first trailer for Kevin Smith's horror flick "Tusk" makes its way online. Justin Long plays podcaster Wallace Bryton who meets a mysterious seafarer who turns out to be a mad man. He is held hostage and doctored into an animal, Walrus.
When Bryton goes missing in the backwoods of Manitoba while interviewing the reclusive old man, his best friend and girlfriend team up with an ex-cop to look for him. Michael Parks, Genesis Rodriguez, and Haley Joel Osment are among the cast members.
Before the scary film's released in theaters, Smith said he's already working on a spin-off film called "Yoga-Hosers" which would focus on two minor characters from the original movie. Directed and written by Smith, "Tusk" is scheduled to hit theaters in the U.S. on September 19.
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending