Justin Long Turned Into Walrus in First Trailer for Horror Film 'Tusk'
The first trailer for Kevin Smith's horror flick "Tusk" makes its way online. Justin Long plays podcaster Wallace Bryton who meets a mysterious seafarer who turns out to be a mad man. He is held hostage and doctored into an animal, Walrus.
When Bryton goes missing in the backwoods of Manitoba while interviewing the reclusive old man, his best friend and girlfriend team up with an ex-cop to look for him. Michael Parks, Genesis Rodriguez, and Haley Joel Osment are among the cast members.
Before the scary film's released in theaters, Smith said he's already working on a spin-off film called "Yoga-Hosers" which would focus on two minor characters from the original movie. Directed and written by Smith, "Tusk" is scheduled to hit theaters in the U.S. on September 19.
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern