Justin Long Turned Into Walrus in First Trailer for Horror Film 'Tusk'
The first trailer for Kevin Smith's horror flick "Tusk" makes its way online. Justin Long plays podcaster Wallace Bryton who meets a mysterious seafarer who turns out to be a mad man. He is held hostage and doctored into an animal, Walrus.
When Bryton goes missing in the backwoods of Manitoba while interviewing the reclusive old man, his best friend and girlfriend team up with an ex-cop to look for him. Michael Parks, Genesis Rodriguez, and Haley Joel Osment are among the cast members.
Before the scary film's released in theaters, Smith said he's already working on a spin-off film called "Yoga-Hosers" which would focus on two minor characters from the original movie. Directed and written by Smith, "Tusk" is scheduled to hit theaters in the U.S. on September 19.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!