Justin Long Turned Into Walrus in First Trailer for Horror Film 'Tusk'
The first trailer for Kevin Smith's horror flick "Tusk" makes its way online. Justin Long plays podcaster Wallace Bryton who meets a mysterious seafarer who turns out to be a mad man. He is held hostage and doctored into an animal, Walrus.
When Bryton goes missing in the backwoods of Manitoba while interviewing the reclusive old man, his best friend and girlfriend team up with an ex-cop to look for him. Michael Parks, Genesis Rodriguez, and Haley Joel Osment are among the cast members.
Before the scary film's released in theaters, Smith said he's already working on a spin-off film called "Yoga-Hosers" which would focus on two minor characters from the original movie. Directed and written by Smith, "Tusk" is scheduled to hit theaters in the U.S. on September 19.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia