Video Premiere: Asher Roth's 'Parties at the Disco' Feat. ZZ Ward
Asher Roth has debuted the music video for his track "Parties at the Disco". Hitting the web on Friday, July 25, the visuals was shot entirely on 8 mm film by director by Kenny Koller in some places like Santa Monica Beach and Pier, Joshua Tree, Death Valley and Sequoia National Parks. Both Roth and his collaborator ZZ Ward appear in the clip, which also features plenty of nature shots.
"Parties at the Disco" is a cut off Roth's newest album "RetroHash". In the nostalgic track, Roth and Ward celebrate the simpler times in life. "Got a chill, sit down, remember how to be a child/ Wide eyes with a smile," Roth raps. "Styles of nostalgic/ Lisp and a cowlick/ Jumped to the moon/ With a spoon and a spatula/ Trapped in the past/ Thinking how do we get back to it/ Got that funny, funny feeling at last."
" 'Parties at the Disco' is the start of a journey. A nostalgic dreamscape that creates a wistful web strung from emptiness and desire," Roth said.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs