Video Premiere: Asher Roth's 'Parties at the Disco' Feat. ZZ Ward
Asher Roth has debuted the music video for his track "Parties at the Disco". Hitting the web on Friday, July 25, the visuals was shot entirely on 8 mm film by director by Kenny Koller in some places like Santa Monica Beach and Pier, Joshua Tree, Death Valley and Sequoia National Parks. Both Roth and his collaborator ZZ Ward appear in the clip, which also features plenty of nature shots.
"Parties at the Disco" is a cut off Roth's newest album "RetroHash". In the nostalgic track, Roth and Ward celebrate the simpler times in life. "Got a chill, sit down, remember how to be a child/ Wide eyes with a smile," Roth raps. "Styles of nostalgic/ Lisp and a cowlick/ Jumped to the moon/ With a spoon and a spatula/ Trapped in the past/ Thinking how do we get back to it/ Got that funny, funny feeling at last."
" 'Parties at the Disco' is the start of a journey. A nostalgic dreamscape that creates a wistful web strung from emptiness and desire," Roth said.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked