Demi Lovato Shows Off New Haircut on Twitter
Demi Lovato has been experimenting with her hair and now she has debuted a new chic look. The "Neon Lights" singer excitedly shared a photo of her shorter do on Twitter on Friday, July 25. In the photo, the former judge on "The X Factor (US)" can be seen sitting on a hair salon chair as a staffer works on her hair.
"Just went shorter!!!! Only the best from @RiawnaCapri at @NineZeroOne," she captioned the snap, adding some colorful emoticons to the post. She then shared another photo which gave a glimpse at her hair from one side.
"Demi loved the texture of Julianne Hough's old haircut. She wanted to recreate that texture on her," Riawna Capri, co-owner of Nine Zero One Salon, told E! News. "Demi and I collaborated together about the cut. I wanted to give her something no one else has."
"It's short on one side, and longer on the other side. One side is about 3 inches longer than the other side," Capri added. "The short side touches her shoulder, and the long side goes just past her shoulders. It's that perfectly disheveled hair."
Lovato has changed her hairdo numerous times. She previously dyed her hair with various colors including blue, pink and purple/silver combination. She even went for more daring look by partly shaving her head.
Ã�ï¿½Ã�Â°Ã�Â¯Ã�Â¿Ã�Â½Ã�Â¯Ã�Â¿Ã�Â½Ã�Â¯Ã�Â¿Ã�Â½Ã�ï¿½Ã�Â°Ã�Â¯Ã�Â¿Ã�Â½Ã�Â¯Ã�Â¿Ã�Â½Ã�Â¯Ã�Â¿Ã�Â½Ã�ï¿½Ã�Â°Ã�Â¯Ã�Â¿Ã�Â½Ã�Â¯Ã�Â¿Ã�Â½Ã�Â¯Ã�Â¿Ã�Â½Ã�ï¿½Ã�Â°Ã�Â¯Ã�Â¿Ã�Â½Ã�Â¯Ã�Â¿Ã�Â½Ã�Â¯Ã�Â¿Ã�Â½Ã�ï¿½Ã�Â°Ã�Â¯Ã�Â¿Ã�Â½Ã�Â¯Ã�Â¿Ã�Â½Ã�Â¯Ã�Â¿Ã�Â½ @RiawnaCapri from @NineZeroOne pic.twitter.com/wTrJNuZf1M— Demi Lovato (@ddlovato) July 25, 2014
More Demi Lovato News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March