Michelle Obama Snapped With Daughters Malia and Sasha at Beyonce and Jay-Z Concert
Michelle Obama and her two daughters, Malia and Sasha, were spotted attending Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z's "On the Run" concert in Chicago on July 24. A female fan, who also attended the concert, posted a picture of her along with the first lady and her two daughters on Instagram on Thursday.
The female fan with the name _yeseniaherrera captioned the picture with, "The #FirstLady was right behind me... #NoBiggie #MichelleObama #fun #selfie #redlips #Yesy #Chicago #OnTheRunTour #Beyonce & #JayZ #epic #concert." In the picture, Michelle wears a simple black dress while her daughters wear casual outfits.
This is not the first time Michelle and her daughters were photographed at a Beyonce concert. Last summer, they were spotted attending Beyonce "Mrs. Carter Show". In the previous year, they went to the "Single Ladies" singer's concert in Atlantic City.
Beyonce and Jay-Z are known to have a long-standing relationship with the Obama family. Barack previously said of the hip-hop royal couple, "Beyonce could not be a better role model for my girls. We both have daughters and our wives are more popular than we are. So, you know, we've got a little bond there. It's hard but it's OK."
Meanwhile, Beyonce praised Michelle by posting a message on her site in April 2012. She called the first lady "the ultimate example of a truly strong African American woman." She additionally wrote, "She's a caring mother, she's a loving wife, while at the same time, she is the First Lady! Michelle, thank you for every single thing that you do for us. I am proud to have my daughter grow up in a world where she has people like you to look up to."
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage