Wiz Khalifa Calls Tyga's Reason of Dropping Out of Tour 'Wack'
Wiz Khalifa has opened up about how he felt when Tyga announced his exit from his "Under the Influence of Music" tour. In a new interview, the rapper revealed that T-Raww didn't even tell him when he decided to pull out and he's not happy about it.
Addressing Tyga's departure for the first time, Wiz told Mina SayWhat during an interview on Power 99's "Rise N Grind Morning Show", "He didn't tell me at all. His people was just like, 'Nah, we ain't gonna be on the tour.' "
"Under the Influence of Music" was kicked off on Thursday, July 24. Earlier this month, Tyga announced he'd canceled plan to hit the road with Wiz and others because he'd be busy working on an album and filming a movie, but Wiz called it a "wack" excuse.
"I'm sure he'll probably hear interviews of me saying that I thought that it was wack and he didn't reach out," said Wiz. "I'm the type of person, I talk to people when I want to. We cool, that's the homie, and that was just a wack move."
"I felt like that was just corny, man," he added. "We're better than that 'cause at the end of the day, you don't say album and a movie just to sound like you got something to do 'cause I did my album before my tour and I'm shooting a movie as soon as I get home off the tour, and I got a son too. At the end of the day, what do you want to do with your life?"
More Wiz Khalifa News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen