'Argo' Scribe Chris Terrio Courted to Write 'Justice League' Movie
Chris Terrio is eyed to pen "Justice League" movie. He was tapped to polish the script for "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" initially written by David S. Goyer, and The Hollywood Reporter learns that "one of Terrio's tasks with the 'Batman v Superman' rewrite was to set up the Justice League spin-off."
The "Man of Steel" sequel is planned for May 6, 2016, leading to a standoff with Marvel's "Captain America 3". Henry Cavill and Amy Adams are back as Clark Kent and Lois Lane respectively. Ben Affleck is tapped as the Caped Crusader, and Gal Gadot is confirmed to play Wonder Woman.
Zack Snyder who directed the first installment of Superman reboot reprises his role as a director in the second film. He is also expected to serve behind the lens for the upcoming "Justice League". The Superman vs. Batman film is currently in production. Rumor has it, Warner Bros. is eying to shoot it back-to-back with "Justice League".
Terrio previously wrote "Argo" which Affleck directed and starred in. The film went on to win best picture at the Academy Awards for WB.
More Justice League News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support