'Argo' Scribe Chris Terrio Courted to Write 'Justice League' Movie
Chris Terrio is eyed to pen "Justice League" movie. He was tapped to polish the script for "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" initially written by David S. Goyer, and The Hollywood Reporter learns that "one of Terrio's tasks with the 'Batman v Superman' rewrite was to set up the Justice League spin-off."
The "Man of Steel" sequel is planned for May 6, 2016, leading to a standoff with Marvel's "Captain America 3". Henry Cavill and Amy Adams are back as Clark Kent and Lois Lane respectively. Ben Affleck is tapped as the Caped Crusader, and Gal Gadot is confirmed to play Wonder Woman.
Zack Snyder who directed the first installment of Superman reboot reprises his role as a director in the second film. He is also expected to serve behind the lens for the upcoming "Justice League". The Superman vs. Batman film is currently in production. Rumor has it, Warner Bros. is eying to shoot it back-to-back with "Justice League".
Terrio previously wrote "Argo" which Affleck directed and starred in. The film went on to win best picture at the Academy Awards for WB.
More Justice League News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival