'Argo' Scribe Chris Terrio Courted to Write 'Justice League' Movie
Chris Terrio is eyed to pen "Justice League" movie. He was tapped to polish the script for "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" initially written by David S. Goyer, and The Hollywood Reporter learns that "one of Terrio's tasks with the 'Batman v Superman' rewrite was to set up the Justice League spin-off."
The "Man of Steel" sequel is planned for May 6, 2016, leading to a standoff with Marvel's "Captain America 3". Henry Cavill and Amy Adams are back as Clark Kent and Lois Lane respectively. Ben Affleck is tapped as the Caped Crusader, and Gal Gadot is confirmed to play Wonder Woman.
Zack Snyder who directed the first installment of Superman reboot reprises his role as a director in the second film. He is also expected to serve behind the lens for the upcoming "Justice League". The Superman vs. Batman film is currently in production. Rumor has it, Warner Bros. is eying to shoot it back-to-back with "Justice League".
Terrio previously wrote "Argo" which Affleck directed and starred in. The film went on to win best picture at the Academy Awards for WB.
More Justice League News
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video