Man Arrested for Leaving Creepy Letters at Rihanna's Home
A homeless man has been arrested for sending creepy letters to Rihanna's home. According to NY Daily News, a 53-year-old man named Kevin McGlynn was arrested on Thursday at 6 P.M. after he was caught on camera leaving threatening notes at the singer's SoHo apartment three times.
He went to Rihanna's pad on July 8 at 6:30 A.M. and around midnight and on July 11 at noon. According to his criminal complaints, McGlynn allegedly "repeatedly called her a b***h" and threatened to "bum [rush] in her apartment." Following the incident, the "Diamonds" singer "fear for her physical safety."
He was arraigned at Manhattan Criminal Court on stalking, menacing and harassment charges on Friday. Judge Abraham Clott said he would be held without bail.
In happier news, Rihanna is voicing a girl named Tip for animated movie "Home (2015)". Her co-star Jim Parsons, who voiced the alien Oh, recently appeared at DreamWorks Animation's panel at the 2014 Comic-Con to help unveil a clip from the pic which is adapted from a 2007 book "The True Meaning of Smekday" by Adam Rex. Also featuring voices by Steve Martin and Jennifer Lopez among others, the movie which centers on an alien race invading the Earth is set to hit U.S. theaters on March 27.
More Rihanna News
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs