Man Arrested for Leaving Creepy Letters at Rihanna's Home
A homeless man has been arrested for sending creepy letters to Rihanna's home. According to NY Daily News, a 53-year-old man named Kevin McGlynn was arrested on Thursday at 6 P.M. after he was caught on camera leaving threatening notes at the singer's SoHo apartment three times.
He went to Rihanna's pad on July 8 at 6:30 A.M. and around midnight and on July 11 at noon. According to his criminal complaints, McGlynn allegedly "repeatedly called her a b***h" and threatened to "bum [rush] in her apartment." Following the incident, the "Diamonds" singer "fear for her physical safety."
He was arraigned at Manhattan Criminal Court on stalking, menacing and harassment charges on Friday. Judge Abraham Clott said he would be held without bail.
In happier news, Rihanna is voicing a girl named Tip for animated movie "Home (2015)". Her co-star Jim Parsons, who voiced the alien Oh, recently appeared at DreamWorks Animation's panel at the 2014 Comic-Con to help unveil a clip from the pic which is adapted from a 2007 book "The True Meaning of Smekday" by Adam Rex. Also featuring voices by Steve Martin and Jennifer Lopez among others, the movie which centers on an alien race invading the Earth is set to hit U.S. theaters on March 27.
More Rihanna News
- Is Hailey Baldwin Dating Kendall Jenner's Ex Jordan Clarkson?
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo