Man Arrested for Leaving Creepy Letters at Rihanna's Home
A homeless man has been arrested for sending creepy letters to Rihanna's home. According to NY Daily News, a 53-year-old man named Kevin McGlynn was arrested on Thursday at 6 P.M. after he was caught on camera leaving threatening notes at the singer's SoHo apartment three times.
He went to Rihanna's pad on July 8 at 6:30 A.M. and around midnight and on July 11 at noon. According to his criminal complaints, McGlynn allegedly "repeatedly called her a b***h" and threatened to "bum [rush] in her apartment." Following the incident, the "Diamonds" singer "fear for her physical safety."
He was arraigned at Manhattan Criminal Court on stalking, menacing and harassment charges on Friday. Judge Abraham Clott said he would be held without bail.
In happier news, Rihanna is voicing a girl named Tip for animated movie "Home (2015)". Her co-star Jim Parsons, who voiced the alien Oh, recently appeared at DreamWorks Animation's panel at the 2014 Comic-Con to help unveil a clip from the pic which is adapted from a 2007 book "The True Meaning of Smekday" by Adam Rex. Also featuring voices by Steve Martin and Jennifer Lopez among others, the movie which centers on an alien race invading the Earth is set to hit U.S. theaters on March 27.
More Rihanna News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding