Man Arrested for Leaving Creepy Letters at Rihanna's Home
A homeless man has been arrested for sending creepy letters to Rihanna's home. According to NY Daily News, a 53-year-old man named Kevin McGlynn was arrested on Thursday at 6 P.M. after he was caught on camera leaving threatening notes at the singer's SoHo apartment three times.
He went to Rihanna's pad on July 8 at 6:30 A.M. and around midnight and on July 11 at noon. According to his criminal complaints, McGlynn allegedly "repeatedly called her a b***h" and threatened to "bum [rush] in her apartment." Following the incident, the "Diamonds" singer "fear for her physical safety."
He was arraigned at Manhattan Criminal Court on stalking, menacing and harassment charges on Friday. Judge Abraham Clott said he would be held without bail.
In happier news, Rihanna is voicing a girl named Tip for animated movie "Home (2015)". Her co-star Jim Parsons, who voiced the alien Oh, recently appeared at DreamWorks Animation's panel at the 2014 Comic-Con to help unveil a clip from the pic which is adapted from a 2007 book "The True Meaning of Smekday" by Adam Rex. Also featuring voices by Steve Martin and Jennifer Lopez among others, the movie which centers on an alien race invading the Earth is set to hit U.S. theaters on March 27.
More Rihanna News
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'