Video: Rumer Willis Parties With Shirtless Guys in Ariana Grande's 'Problem' Parody
Rumer Willis joins forces with Constantine Rousouli and Jake Wilson to spoof Ariana Grande and Iggy Azalea's smashing hit "Problem". In a new parody track called "SPF", the trio promotes the importance of high-SPF sunscreen.
Rousouli replaces the lines originally sung by Grande with hilarious lyrics like "Sunburn is not a good look/ Don't let your skin cook/ Come on if you don't put it on then/ Bad stuff could happen to you-ooh-ooh." Wilson, who wrote the song, drops some new verses to replace Azalea's, while Willis does the sexy whispers originally done by Big Sean.
The spoof comes along with its accompanying music video. Directed by Wilson, the clip sees Willis having fun with some shirtless guys at a pool party. Donning some revealing bikinis, the 25-year-old star is seen rubbing sunscreen on the dudes' bare chests and dancing with them in a sheer one-piece with black pasties covering her breasts.
"Problem" serves as the first single off "My Everything", Grande's upcoming sophomore album that's scheduled to be released in August. The former Nickelodeon star and her collaborator have yet to comment on Willis' parody video.
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection
- Rob Kardashian Fights With Blac Chyna, Deletes All Signs of Her on Instagram
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures