Video: Rumer Willis Parties With Shirtless Guys in Ariana Grande's 'Problem' Parody
Rumer Willis joins forces with Constantine Rousouli and Jake Wilson to spoof Ariana Grande and Iggy Azalea's smashing hit "Problem". In a new parody track called "SPF", the trio promotes the importance of high-SPF sunscreen.
Rousouli replaces the lines originally sung by Grande with hilarious lyrics like "Sunburn is not a good look/ Don't let your skin cook/ Come on if you don't put it on then/ Bad stuff could happen to you-ooh-ooh." Wilson, who wrote the song, drops some new verses to replace Azalea's, while Willis does the sexy whispers originally done by Big Sean.
The spoof comes along with its accompanying music video. Directed by Wilson, the clip sees Willis having fun with some shirtless guys at a pool party. Donning some revealing bikinis, the 25-year-old star is seen rubbing sunscreen on the dudes' bare chests and dancing with them in a sheer one-piece with black pasties covering her breasts.
"Problem" serves as the first single off "My Everything", Grande's upcoming sophomore album that's scheduled to be released in August. The former Nickelodeon star and her collaborator have yet to comment on Willis' parody video.
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs