Video: Rumer Willis Parties With Shirtless Guys in Ariana Grande's 'Problem' Parody
Rumer Willis joins forces with Constantine Rousouli and Jake Wilson to spoof Ariana Grande and Iggy Azalea's smashing hit "Problem". In a new parody track called "SPF", the trio promotes the importance of high-SPF sunscreen.
Rousouli replaces the lines originally sung by Grande with hilarious lyrics like "Sunburn is not a good look/ Don't let your skin cook/ Come on if you don't put it on then/ Bad stuff could happen to you-ooh-ooh." Wilson, who wrote the song, drops some new verses to replace Azalea's, while Willis does the sexy whispers originally done by Big Sean.
The spoof comes along with its accompanying music video. Directed by Wilson, the clip sees Willis having fun with some shirtless guys at a pool party. Donning some revealing bikinis, the 25-year-old star is seen rubbing sunscreen on the dudes' bare chests and dancing with them in a sheer one-piece with black pasties covering her breasts.
"Problem" serves as the first single off "My Everything", Grande's upcoming sophomore album that's scheduled to be released in August. The former Nickelodeon star and her collaborator have yet to comment on Willis' parody video.
Rumer Willis, Constantine Rousouli & Jake Wilson's "SPF" music video
More Rumer Willis News
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards
- Simon Pegg and Mike Myers Join Margot Robbie in Thriller 'Terminal'
- 'The Flash' Season 2 Finale: The Man in the Iron Mask Reveal Brings in Another Speedster
- Kendall Jenner Says She's Psychic. Get Details of Her Sixth Sense
- Lil Wayne and Birdman Are Still Feuding After Settlement Talks 'Broke Off'
- Khloe Kardashian Fears Blac Chyna Will Use Her Baby With Rob for Fame and Fortune
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance