Video: Rumer Willis Parties With Shirtless Guys in Ariana Grande's 'Problem' Parody
Rumer Willis joins forces with Constantine Rousouli and Jake Wilson to spoof Ariana Grande and Iggy Azalea's smashing hit "Problem". In a new parody track called "SPF", the trio promotes the importance of high-SPF sunscreen.
Rousouli replaces the lines originally sung by Grande with hilarious lyrics like "Sunburn is not a good look/ Don't let your skin cook/ Come on if you don't put it on then/ Bad stuff could happen to you-ooh-ooh." Wilson, who wrote the song, drops some new verses to replace Azalea's, while Willis does the sexy whispers originally done by Big Sean.
The spoof comes along with its accompanying music video. Directed by Wilson, the clip sees Willis having fun with some shirtless guys at a pool party. Donning some revealing bikinis, the 25-year-old star is seen rubbing sunscreen on the dudes' bare chests and dancing with them in a sheer one-piece with black pasties covering her breasts.
"Problem" serves as the first single off "My Everything", Grande's upcoming sophomore album that's scheduled to be released in August. The former Nickelodeon star and her collaborator have yet to comment on Willis' parody video.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie