Photos: Lady GaGa Hits the Studio for New Album With Tony Bennett
Lady GaGa's long-delayed album with Tony Bennett will still happen. The Mother Monster has proven it with some pictures taken while she was working in a studio recently. "Studio Rattin' with the Bennett Boys," she said of one of those photos that arrived via her Instagram on Thursday, July 24. Another photo came along with a caption that read, "It's a Standard night #CheekToCheek."
The long-awaited album, titled "Cheek to Cheek", has been in the works for two years now. Initially planned to be released earlier this year following numerous delays, the record is now scheduled to arrive later in 2014.
GaGa and Bennett recently teased their collaborative LP by performing some of its tracks live during the latter's set at the Montreal Jazz Festival in Canada. During her appearance at the festival, GaGa told the crowd that the album "will be the end of the beginning of my career."
More Lady GaGa News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media