Photos: Lady GaGa Hits the Studio for New Album With Tony Bennett
Lady GaGa's long-delayed album with Tony Bennett will still happen. The Mother Monster has proven it with some pictures taken while she was working in a studio recently. "Studio Rattin' with the Bennett Boys," she said of one of those photos that arrived via her Instagram on Thursday, July 24. Another photo came along with a caption that read, "It's a Standard night #CheekToCheek."
The long-awaited album, titled "Cheek to Cheek", has been in the works for two years now. Initially planned to be released earlier this year following numerous delays, the record is now scheduled to arrive later in 2014.
GaGa and Bennett recently teased their collaborative LP by performing some of its tracks live during the latter's set at the Montreal Jazz Festival in Canada. During her appearance at the festival, GaGa told the crowd that the album "will be the end of the beginning of my career."
More Lady GaGa News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son