Photos: Lady GaGa Hits the Studio for New Album With Tony Bennett
Lady GaGa's long-delayed album with Tony Bennett will still happen. The Mother Monster has proven it with some pictures taken while she was working in a studio recently. "Studio Rattin' with the Bennett Boys," she said of one of those photos that arrived via her Instagram on Thursday, July 24. Another photo came along with a caption that read, "It's a Standard night #CheekToCheek."
The long-awaited album, titled "Cheek to Cheek", has been in the works for two years now. Initially planned to be released earlier this year following numerous delays, the record is now scheduled to arrive later in 2014.
GaGa and Bennett recently teased their collaborative LP by performing some of its tracks live during the latter's set at the Montreal Jazz Festival in Canada. During her appearance at the festival, GaGa told the crowd that the album "will be the end of the beginning of my career."
More Lady GaGa News
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist