Photos: Lady GaGa Hits the Studio for New Album With Tony Bennett
Lady GaGa's long-delayed album with Tony Bennett will still happen. The Mother Monster has proven it with some pictures taken while she was working in a studio recently. "Studio Rattin' with the Bennett Boys," she said of one of those photos that arrived via her Instagram on Thursday, July 24. Another photo came along with a caption that read, "It's a Standard night #CheekToCheek."
The long-awaited album, titled "Cheek to Cheek", has been in the works for two years now. Initially planned to be released earlier this year following numerous delays, the record is now scheduled to arrive later in 2014.
GaGa and Bennett recently teased their collaborative LP by performing some of its tracks live during the latter's set at the Montreal Jazz Festival in Canada. During her appearance at the festival, GaGa told the crowd that the album "will be the end of the beginning of my career."
More Lady GaGa News
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary