Photos: Lady GaGa Hits the Studio for New Album With Tony Bennett
Lady GaGa's long-delayed album with Tony Bennett will still happen. The Mother Monster has proven it with some pictures taken while she was working in a studio recently. "Studio Rattin' with the Bennett Boys," she said of one of those photos that arrived via her Instagram on Thursday, July 24. Another photo came along with a caption that read, "It's a Standard night #CheekToCheek."
The long-awaited album, titled "Cheek to Cheek", has been in the works for two years now. Initially planned to be released earlier this year following numerous delays, the record is now scheduled to arrive later in 2014.
GaGa and Bennett recently teased their collaborative LP by performing some of its tracks live during the latter's set at the Montreal Jazz Festival in Canada. During her appearance at the festival, GaGa told the crowd that the album "will be the end of the beginning of my career."
More Lady GaGa News
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle 'Looking to Buy a Place' in America
- Iggy Azalea Responds to Odell Beckham Jr. Dating Rumors: I Don't Even Know Him
- Will Kourtney Kardashian's New Boy Toy Younes Bendjima Replace Scott Disick on 'KUWTK'?
- Listen to Sia's Powerful Anthem 'To Be Human' From 'Wonder Woman' Soundtrack
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Vampire Nicki Minaj Sexily Licks Bella Hadid's Neck at AmfAR Gala in Cannes