Nicki Minaj's Fans Attack Chrissy Teigen After She Reacts to Raptress' 'Anaconda' Cover
Nicki Minaj has responded to the backlash she received after revealing the racy artwork of her upcoming single "Anaconda" on Thursday, July 24. Addressing criticism saying that the picture is unacceptable, the raptress took to Instagram to post photos of some Sports Illustrated models baring their butts for photoshoots.
"Acceptable," she simply captioned those pictures. The "Pills N Potions" hitmaker also posted a Sports Illustrated cover that features Nina Agdal, Lily Aldridge and Chrissy Teigen and said of it, "Angelic. Acceptable. Lol."
Teigen later retweeted Minaj's message and wrote, "I WILL TAKE ACCEPTABLE." Thinking that John Legend's wife was throwing shade at the femcee, some of Minaj's fans blasted the model on social media.
"I hope you choke On John's d**k, you wobble headed b**ch," a Twitter user said. Another user added, "Nicki Minaj gets King magazine covers & @chrissyteigen can only get sports illustrated she a bum hoe."
Teigen laughed off the mean tweets. "I just landed and I have a nicki minaj fans going absolutely bats**t on me. No idea why," she tweeted and later explained that the comment she said earlier was actually a joke. "Landed, saw she posted our cover, called our asses acceptable. Which I took as a compliment as I know I have no ass. Now pure entertainment," she added.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy