Nicki Minaj's Fans Attack Chrissy Teigen After She Reacts to Raptress' 'Anaconda' Cover
Nicki Minaj has responded to the backlash she received after revealing the racy artwork of her upcoming single "Anaconda" on Thursday, July 24. Addressing criticism saying that the picture is unacceptable, the raptress took to Instagram to post photos of some Sports Illustrated models baring their butts for photoshoots.
"Acceptable," she simply captioned those pictures. The "Pills N Potions" hitmaker also posted a Sports Illustrated cover that features Nina Agdal, Lily Aldridge and Chrissy Teigen and said of it, "Angelic. Acceptable. Lol."
Teigen later retweeted Minaj's message and wrote, "I WILL TAKE ACCEPTABLE." Thinking that John Legend's wife was throwing shade at the femcee, some of Minaj's fans blasted the model on social media.
"I hope you choke On John's d**k, you wobble headed b**ch," a Twitter user said. Another user added, "Nicki Minaj gets King magazine covers & @chrissyteigen can only get sports illustrated she a bum hoe."
Teigen laughed off the mean tweets. "I just landed and I have a nicki minaj fans going absolutely bats**t on me. No idea why," she tweeted and later explained that the comment she said earlier was actually a joke. "Landed, saw she posted our cover, called our asses acceptable. Which I took as a compliment as I know I have no ass. Now pure entertainment," she added.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?