Nicki Minaj's Fans Attack Chrissy Teigen After She Reacts to Raptress' 'Anaconda' Cover
Nicki Minaj has responded to the backlash she received after revealing the racy artwork of her upcoming single "Anaconda" on Thursday, July 24. Addressing criticism saying that the picture is unacceptable, the raptress took to Instagram to post photos of some Sports Illustrated models baring their butts for photoshoots.
"Acceptable," she simply captioned those pictures. The "Pills N Potions" hitmaker also posted a Sports Illustrated cover that features Nina Agdal, Lily Aldridge and Chrissy Teigen and said of it, "Angelic. Acceptable. Lol."
Teigen later retweeted Minaj's message and wrote, "I WILL TAKE ACCEPTABLE." Thinking that John Legend's wife was throwing shade at the femcee, some of Minaj's fans blasted the model on social media.
"I hope you choke On John's d**k, you wobble headed b**ch," a Twitter user said. Another user added, "Nicki Minaj gets King magazine covers & @chrissyteigen can only get sports illustrated she a bum hoe."
Teigen laughed off the mean tweets. "I just landed and I have a nicki minaj fans going absolutely bats**t on me. No idea why," she tweeted and later explained that the comment she said earlier was actually a joke. "Landed, saw she posted our cover, called our asses acceptable. Which I took as a compliment as I know I have no ass. Now pure entertainment," she added.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'