Liberty Ross and Rupert Sanders Finalize Divorce
Liberty Ross and Rupert Sanders are officially divorced. The estranged couple finalized their divorce exactly two years after he was caught on camera cozying up to his "Snow White and the Huntsman" actress Kristen Stewart.
According to TMZ, Ross walks away with the family house in Hollywood and two additional homes in London. She gets $25,000 in monthly spousal support, $14,000 in monthly child support, and 15 percent of Sanders' movie profits except for "Snow White" where she actually had a minor role as the biological mother of Stewart's Snow White. She also receives half of their bank account and retirement fund.
As for Sanders, the director gets joint custody of his two children with Ross, daughter Skyla and son Tennyson. He also keeps their Malibu beach home and a 1970 VW van.
Ross filed for divorce from Sanders in January 2013. She mostly stayed silent regarding her then-husband's scandal with Stewart. She didn't break her silence until December last year to Vanity Fair as saying, "It was horrible... It was really the worst, really the worst."
"I have no words to describe what we went through," the model added. "But I think, for me, something always has to completely die for there to be a rebirth. And, for me, I feel like I'm going through a rebirth." She is now romantically linked to music producer Jimmy Iovine.
Meanwhile, Stewart who dated Robert Pattinson when the scandal emerged eventually split from her "Twilight" co-star.
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards