Khloe Kardashian and Beau French Montana Take a Break From Sex for Ramadan
Khloe Kardashian discussed her relationship with new beau French Montana. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star talked about their sex life and his softer side among other things when she crashed his recent interview with Angie Martinez for Power 105.
Moroccan-born Montana whose real name is Karim Kharbouch is currently observing Ramadan, an annual month of fasting in the Muslim calendar. "That's no eating, no drinking, no smoking," said host Martinez. "Wait - there's no sex! How's that been?"
"So fun," Khloe replied sarcastically with a smile. "That's why he's wearing all white. He's so pure and holy, he's virginal." "You could technically torture him right now," the host added, to which Khloe replied cheekily, "I have been. Every single day."
Earlier in the interview, Khloe said her beau got a softer side that he showed only to his closed ones, "He's probably one of the funniest people Iíve ever met in my life, you cannot stop laughing, crying laughing. I think he puts out there a tough exterior but there's another side of him that he keeps more private. I've learned from my past you've got to keep some things private, a little more close to your heart."
Of dealing with haters, she said, "I try not to [be affected by people's comments] because at the end of the day those people don't come home with me. You get caught up in it sometimes but you can't believe the hype."
"People are going to comment no matter what," she added. "If I dated like the most clean-cut perfect guy they're going to comment. That's just the way it is. So if I'm having fun and if I like this kid [Montana], no one else should care, they're not f**king him. So why do they care?"
The rapper himself praised his girlfriend, "Khloe's cool as hell," adding that it was P. Diddy "who put us together." He also revealed he would be on the family's show along with Kim Kardashian's hubby Kanye West, "They called me a couple of times for the new season, they got me. They got Kanye [West] on there."
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer
- Alec Baldwin Accidentally Reveals He and Wife Hilaria Are Renewing Their Wedding Vows
- Here's John Mayer's Cool Response to Katy Perry Ranking Him No. 1 in Bed
- Taylor Swift Is Working on Collaboration With Drake
- Emilia Clarke Says Being a Woman in Hollywood Is 'Like Dealing With Racism'
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene