Kristen Bell Is Underpaid Mary Poppins in Funny or Die Video
Kristen Bell channels her inner Mary Poppins in a hilarious Funny or Die sketch. The voice of Princess Anna in Disney's "Frozen (2013)" plays the iconic nanny made famous by Julie Andrews and gives her own twist to "A Spoonful of Sugar".
"Just a three dollar increase can make a living wage," the actress demands higher fee in the revised version of the song. "I don't get these birds for free!" She additionally said, "In every job that must be done, you must be paid in more than fun."
The underpaid nanny even blasts, "supercalifragilisticexpialibulls-t," when she opens up her famous umbrella and finds that it's broken. The kids beg her not to quit, but she insists, "The pays too low. I can't live on this dough."
- Comic-Con: 'Sherlock' Season 4 Trailer Teases the Demons Within, Star Says It's the Darkest Season
- Moving on? Iggy Azalea Spotted Cozying Up to French Montana at Las Vegas Club
- Lil Wayne Abruptly Walks Off Stage at Marijuana Festival After Just 10 Minutes
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video