Kristen Bell Is Underpaid Mary Poppins in Funny or Die Video
Kristen Bell channels her inner Mary Poppins in a hilarious Funny or Die sketch. The voice of Princess Anna in Disney's "Frozen (2013)" plays the iconic nanny made famous by Julie Andrews and gives her own twist to "A Spoonful of Sugar".
"Just a three dollar increase can make a living wage," the actress demands higher fee in the revised version of the song. "I don't get these birds for free!" She additionally said, "In every job that must be done, you must be paid in more than fun."
The underpaid nanny even blasts, "supercalifragilisticexpialibulls-t," when she opens up her famous umbrella and finds that it's broken. The kids beg her not to quit, but she insists, "The pays too low. I can't live on this dough."
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show