Kristen Bell Is Underpaid Mary Poppins in Funny or Die Video
Kristen Bell channels her inner Mary Poppins in a hilarious Funny or Die sketch. The voice of Princess Anna in Disney's "Frozen (2013)" plays the iconic nanny made famous by Julie Andrews and gives her own twist to "A Spoonful of Sugar".
"Just a three dollar increase can make a living wage," the actress demands higher fee in the revised version of the song. "I don't get these birds for free!" She additionally said, "In every job that must be done, you must be paid in more than fun."
The underpaid nanny even blasts, "supercalifragilisticexpialibulls-t," when she opens up her famous umbrella and finds that it's broken. The kids beg her not to quit, but she insists, "The pays too low. I can't live on this dough."
More Kristen Bell News
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'