Kristen Bell Is Underpaid Mary Poppins in Funny or Die Video
Kristen Bell channels her inner Mary Poppins in a hilarious Funny or Die sketch. The voice of Princess Anna in Disney's "Frozen (2013)" plays the iconic nanny made famous by Julie Andrews and gives her own twist to "A Spoonful of Sugar".
"Just a three dollar increase can make a living wage," the actress demands higher fee in the revised version of the song. "I don't get these birds for free!" She additionally said, "In every job that must be done, you must be paid in more than fun."
The underpaid nanny even blasts, "supercalifragilisticexpialibulls-t," when she opens up her famous umbrella and finds that it's broken. The kids beg her not to quit, but she insists, "The pays too low. I can't live on this dough."
More Kristen Bell News
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio