Kristen Bell Is Underpaid Mary Poppins in Funny or Die Video
Kristen Bell channels her inner Mary Poppins in a hilarious Funny or Die sketch. The voice of Princess Anna in Disney's "Frozen (2013)" plays the iconic nanny made famous by Julie Andrews and gives her own twist to "A Spoonful of Sugar".
"Just a three dollar increase can make a living wage," the actress demands higher fee in the revised version of the song. "I don't get these birds for free!" She additionally said, "In every job that must be done, you must be paid in more than fun."
The underpaid nanny even blasts, "supercalifragilisticexpialibulls-t," when she opens up her famous umbrella and finds that it's broken. The kids beg her not to quit, but she insists, "The pays too low. I can't live on this dough."
More Kristen Bell News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy