'Game of Thrones' Stars Kit Harington and Rose Leslie Spotted Together at LAX
Kit Harington and Rose Leslie were spotted making an exit out of the Los Angeles International airport together on Wednesday, July 23. They walked side-by-side while passing through the airport terminal, sparking speculation that the pair might be back together again.
Kit, who plays Jon Snow on HBO's hit series "Game of Thrones", wore a navy T-shirt, Levi's jeans and a pair of brown boots. Rose, who played Jon's love interest Ygritte before the character died in the fourth season, sported a white tank top, jogging pants and sneakers. Both shielded their eyes with oversized sunglasses. The two kept close to each other as they made their way out.
Kit and Rose began dating after their characters became involved on the show. They broke up in 2013. "Rose has a new boyfriend who is not in the public eye. She is eager to keep this relationship out of the spotlight," a source told the Daily Mail in August last year.
In an interview with Vulture last month, Kit admitted that he didn't know the answer for the mystery of his character's real parents, despite the swirling fans' theories. "I've never even asked George [R.R. Martin] who Jon's mother is," the actor said, referring to the author who wrote the books which the show's based on. He also said he had tried to trick the showrunners into telling him but "they didn't fall for it."
The fifth season of "Game of Thrones" has recently begun filming.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'