Justin Bieber Signs Calvin Klein Contract
Justin Bieber is going to be the new model for Calvin Klein. According to MailOnline, the "Beauty and a Beat" crooner has signed a contract with CK. A source from Calvin Klein revealed, "Justin has shot for Calvin Klein, we hope the results will be released later this year."
It is no longer a secret that Justin is a CK fan. Since April, Justin has been posting some selfies of himself wearing CK undies. In the latest picture posted on Instagram on July 22, Justin is shirtless, flaunting his ripped abs while showing off his black CK undies.
The former boyfriend of Selena Gomez will join the ranks of celebrities, including Kate Moss, Mark Wahlberg, Eva Mendes, and Lara Stone, to pose in the iconic underwear.
There is still no information about how much Justin will get for the campaign. Previously, Kate Moss reportedly got $1.2 million for her first CK contract. The amount was later rising to $4 million.
Asked about Justin's recent criminal cases, a spokeswoman from CK said, "We don't comment on rumors."
More Justin Bieber News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal