Justin Bieber Signs Calvin Klein Contract
Justin Bieber is going to be the new model for Calvin Klein. According to MailOnline, the "Beauty and a Beat" crooner has signed a contract with CK. A source from Calvin Klein revealed, "Justin has shot for Calvin Klein, we hope the results will be released later this year."
It is no longer a secret that Justin is a CK fan. Since April, Justin has been posting some selfies of himself wearing CK undies. In the latest picture posted on Instagram on July 22, Justin is shirtless, flaunting his ripped abs while showing off his black CK undies.
The former boyfriend of Selena Gomez will join the ranks of celebrities, including Kate Moss, Mark Wahlberg, Eva Mendes, and Lara Stone, to pose in the iconic underwear.
There is still no information about how much Justin will get for the campaign. Previously, Kate Moss reportedly got $1.2 million for her first CK contract. The amount was later rising to $4 million.
Asked about Justin's recent criminal cases, a spokeswoman from CK said, "We don't comment on rumors."
More Justin Bieber News
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Calvin Harris Shares Track List of New Album, Teases New Video With Katy Perry and Pharrell
- Report: Chris Brown and Quavo's Feud Is Far From Over
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Gets TV Premiere Date. See New Stunning Poster!
- 'Bachelor in Paradise': DeMario Details Wild Night With Corinne in First Interview Post-Scandal
- Remy Ma 'Ecstatic' After Breaking Nicki Minaj's Winning Streak at BET Awards
- 'Castle Rock' Casts Jane Levy and Sissy Spacek
- Danielle Panabaker and Hayes Robbins Tie the Knot - See the Pic