Justin Bieber Signs Calvin Klein Contract
Justin Bieber is going to be the new model for Calvin Klein. According to MailOnline, the "Beauty and a Beat" crooner has signed a contract with CK. A source from Calvin Klein revealed, "Justin has shot for Calvin Klein, we hope the results will be released later this year."
It is no longer a secret that Justin is a CK fan. Since April, Justin has been posting some selfies of himself wearing CK undies. In the latest picture posted on Instagram on July 22, Justin is shirtless, flaunting his ripped abs while showing off his black CK undies.
The former boyfriend of Selena Gomez will join the ranks of celebrities, including Kate Moss, Mark Wahlberg, Eva Mendes, and Lara Stone, to pose in the iconic underwear.
There is still no information about how much Justin will get for the campaign. Previously, Kate Moss reportedly got $1.2 million for her first CK contract. The amount was later rising to $4 million.
Asked about Justin's recent criminal cases, a spokeswoman from CK said, "We don't comment on rumors."
More Justin Bieber News
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video