Justin Bieber Signs Calvin Klein Contract
Justin Bieber is going to be the new model for Calvin Klein. According to MailOnline, the "Beauty and a Beat" crooner has signed a contract with CK. A source from Calvin Klein revealed, "Justin has shot for Calvin Klein, we hope the results will be released later this year."
It is no longer a secret that Justin is a CK fan. Since April, Justin has been posting some selfies of himself wearing CK undies. In the latest picture posted on Instagram on July 22, Justin is shirtless, flaunting his ripped abs while showing off his black CK undies.
The former boyfriend of Selena Gomez will join the ranks of celebrities, including Kate Moss, Mark Wahlberg, Eva Mendes, and Lara Stone, to pose in the iconic underwear.
There is still no information about how much Justin will get for the campaign. Previously, Kate Moss reportedly got $1.2 million for her first CK contract. The amount was later rising to $4 million.
Asked about Justin's recent criminal cases, a spokeswoman from CK said, "We don't comment on rumors."
More Justin Bieber News
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date