Justin Bieber Signs Calvin Klein Contract
Justin Bieber is going to be the new model for Calvin Klein. According to MailOnline, the "Beauty and a Beat" crooner has signed a contract with CK. A source from Calvin Klein revealed, "Justin has shot for Calvin Klein, we hope the results will be released later this year."
It is no longer a secret that Justin is a CK fan. Since April, Justin has been posting some selfies of himself wearing CK undies. In the latest picture posted on Instagram on July 22, Justin is shirtless, flaunting his ripped abs while showing off his black CK undies.
The former boyfriend of Selena Gomez will join the ranks of celebrities, including Kate Moss, Mark Wahlberg, Eva Mendes, and Lara Stone, to pose in the iconic underwear.
There is still no information about how much Justin will get for the campaign. Previously, Kate Moss reportedly got $1.2 million for her first CK contract. The amount was later rising to $4 million.
Asked about Justin's recent criminal cases, a spokeswoman from CK said, "We don't comment on rumors."
More Justin Bieber News
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber