Paris Jackson Is Seen Stepping Out With Friends in L.A.
Paris Jackson apparently is back to her family in L.A. The daughter of Michael Jackson was seen hanging out with some friends, including a male friend who seemingly was her date, in Calabasas on Wednesday, July 23, TMZ reports. TJ Jackson reportedly was also with them.
According to the report, Jackson is back to L.A. because her doctors ordered her to re-establish connection with them. Her doctors reportedly are concerned because she only has meaningful relationship with her mother Debbie Rowe and they want her to re-connect with her grandmother Katherine Jackson and her siblings.
Jackson attempted to commit suicide last June by slicing her wrist and downing 20 pills. She has been living in a boarding school in Utah while receiving therapy.
First photos of Paris since the incident emerged the next month. Back then, she was seen attending a graduation ceremony and mingling with other students. "Paris was high in spirits," a source said. This March, she was photographed spending some time with TJ's family in an outing. She picked up Blankett at his Karate class and later headed to a shopping session at Topanga Mall with TJ and his children.
More Paris Jackson News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance