Paris Jackson Is Seen Stepping Out With Friends in L.A.
Paris Jackson apparently is back to her family in L.A. The daughter of Michael Jackson was seen hanging out with some friends, including a male friend who seemingly was her date, in Calabasas on Wednesday, July 23, TMZ reports. TJ Jackson reportedly was also with them.
According to the report, Jackson is back to L.A. because her doctors ordered her to re-establish connection with them. Her doctors reportedly are concerned because she only has meaningful relationship with her mother Debbie Rowe and they want her to re-connect with her grandmother Katherine Jackson and her siblings.
Jackson attempted to commit suicide last June by slicing her wrist and downing 20 pills. She has been living in a boarding school in Utah while receiving therapy.
First photos of Paris since the incident emerged the next month. Back then, she was seen attending a graduation ceremony and mingling with other students. "Paris was high in spirits," a source said. This March, she was photographed spending some time with TJ's family in an outing. She picked up Blankett at his Karate class and later headed to a shopping session at Topanga Mall with TJ and his children.
More Paris Jackson News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce