Zoe Saldana Slams Media Following Pregnancy Reports
Zoe Saldana slammed media after reports about her pregnancy sparked. Zoe released her anger on Twitter on July 24, after E! Online claimed that multiple sources told them the "Avatar" actress was pregnant with twins.
The "Star Trek Into Darkness" actress first wrote a quote from Lech Walesa, "I believe that any violation of privacy is nothing good." She then continued with her own words, "I would like to thank all the f***ing media for invading our privacy."
The "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl" actress seemingly preferred to have a low-key life. Previously, she also kept her wedding secret when he got married to Marco Perego in 2013.
In previous news about her pregnancy, a source told Us Weekly that Zoe "will only announce the news when she's ready."
Zoe can be seen in her upcoming movie, "Guardians of the Galaxy". She stars in the movie along with Chris Pratt, Bradley Cooper and Vin Diesel. The movie will hit U.S. theaters on August 1.
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant