Zoe Saldana Slams Media Following Pregnancy Reports
Zoe Saldana slammed media after reports about her pregnancy sparked. Zoe released her anger on Twitter on July 24, after E! Online claimed that multiple sources told them the "Avatar" actress was pregnant with twins.
The "Star Trek Into Darkness" actress first wrote a quote from Lech Walesa, "I believe that any violation of privacy is nothing good." She then continued with her own words, "I would like to thank all the f***ing media for invading our privacy."
The "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl" actress seemingly preferred to have a low-key life. Previously, she also kept her wedding secret when he got married to Marco Perego in 2013.
In previous news about her pregnancy, a source told Us Weekly that Zoe "will only announce the news when she's ready."
Zoe can be seen in her upcoming movie, "Guardians of the Galaxy". She stars in the movie along with Chris Pratt, Bradley Cooper and Vin Diesel. The movie will hit U.S. theaters on August 1.
More Zoe Saldana News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March