Zoe Saldana Slams Media Following Pregnancy Reports
Zoe Saldana slammed media after reports about her pregnancy sparked. Zoe released her anger on Twitter on July 24, after E! Online claimed that multiple sources told them the "Avatar" actress was pregnant with twins.
The "Star Trek Into Darkness" actress first wrote a quote from Lech Walesa, "I believe that any violation of privacy is nothing good." She then continued with her own words, "I would like to thank all the f***ing media for invading our privacy."
The "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl" actress seemingly preferred to have a low-key life. Previously, she also kept her wedding secret when he got married to Marco Perego in 2013.
In previous news about her pregnancy, a source told Us Weekly that Zoe "will only announce the news when she's ready."
Zoe can be seen in her upcoming movie, "Guardians of the Galaxy". She stars in the movie along with Chris Pratt, Bradley Cooper and Vin Diesel. The movie will hit U.S. theaters on August 1.
More Zoe Saldana News
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors