Zoe Saldana Slams Media Following Pregnancy Reports
Zoe Saldana slammed media after reports about her pregnancy sparked. Zoe released her anger on Twitter on July 24, after E! Online claimed that multiple sources told them the "Avatar" actress was pregnant with twins.
The "Star Trek Into Darkness" actress first wrote a quote from Lech Walesa, "I believe that any violation of privacy is nothing good." She then continued with her own words, "I would like to thank all the f***ing media for invading our privacy."
The "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl" actress seemingly preferred to have a low-key life. Previously, she also kept her wedding secret when he got married to Marco Perego in 2013.
In previous news about her pregnancy, a source told Us Weekly that Zoe "will only announce the news when she's ready."
Zoe can be seen in her upcoming movie, "Guardians of the Galaxy". She stars in the movie along with Chris Pratt, Bradley Cooper and Vin Diesel. The movie will hit U.S. theaters on August 1.
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'