Zoe Saldana Slams Media Following Pregnancy Reports
Zoe Saldana slammed media after reports about her pregnancy sparked. Zoe released her anger on Twitter on July 24, after E! Online claimed that multiple sources told them the "Avatar" actress was pregnant with twins.
The "Star Trek Into Darkness" actress first wrote a quote from Lech Walesa, "I believe that any violation of privacy is nothing good." She then continued with her own words, "I would like to thank all the f***ing media for invading our privacy."
The "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl" actress seemingly preferred to have a low-key life. Previously, she also kept her wedding secret when he got married to Marco Perego in 2013.
In previous news about her pregnancy, a source told Us Weekly that Zoe "will only announce the news when she's ready."
Zoe can be seen in her upcoming movie, "Guardians of the Galaxy". She stars in the movie along with Chris Pratt, Bradley Cooper and Vin Diesel. The movie will hit U.S. theaters on August 1.
More Zoe Saldana News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert